whats with storm owners pissing all the time about there storms being launched too soon....

- their demand caused it to launch... other wise they **** it took too long to launch
    - the OS went threw approval of bb and vzw, clearly it was felt ready to launch & who a better tester then the customer to say what they really want in their phone.
    - its kind of like the wii launching, they only had like 15 games ... but its still AMAZING and keeps getting better and better

suck it up your on the best network

besides mac will be making a phone designed again just for our network that we would concider more as long and they dont controle every thing and well take back all your trader friend. You then will be able to talk unlimited to them.=ing less pissyness.
    01-09-09 09:43 PM
    I don't even know what your ******** about...
    01-09-09 09:47 PM
    STORM newbies suck it up biznatches. It's the best mofo phone all around! The network kind of sux in my area, but i get to talk on the subway whoohohoooo!!
    AP + Viigo Aiiiight!
    01-09-09 09:47 PM
    yet another pointless thread.
    01-09-09 11:42 PM
    x2

10char
    01-09-09 11:44 PM
    I don't think it's a matter of people just aimlessly complaining about the device. Yes, it's very cool and had a lot of promise, but there are some die-hard BlackBerry users that expected more from a "new" BlackBerry. I knew it would be flawed for a few months so elected to wait, while others thought they would try anyway.

Without all the complaints, how would companies know that customers aren't happy and what they are unhappy about?? If they all (100% of them) just simply returned the device, Verizon and RIM wouldn't have a clue as to WHY they returned them, just the fact that they did. By being vocal the companies have the opportunity to understand WHY. Look at Microsoft with Vista. While I had no problems with it other than WiFi not connecting after waking from sleep, other customers did and voiced their concerns. Microsoft took many of those and worked it in to Windows 7. If you don't like to read about all the problems users have I would just skip those, or read them and understand why they have that problem. It could very well be that some devices had the issues and some did not have that exact same problem. Different assembly times, plants etc.
    01-09-09 11:51 PM
    Your moms a pointless thread :-p
    01-10-09 04:37 PM
    Wow...new member Jan 2009, 5 posts, and so worthwhile.

Maybe there will never be a post #6; don't let the door hit ya!
    01-10-09 04:46 PM
    lol wow they got pretty snippy in this thread....really though i have seen some pretty silly reasons to exchange storms being used....
    however if the phone is not measuring up to a user's expectations so be it.....
    01-10-09 04:51 PM
    I'm reading the original post and still have no idea what it means

Kids, don't do drugs

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 09:42 PM
    the next worst thing next to whiny (not winey) storm owners, is storm owners who whine about other storm owners that whine about their storms... meaning YOU. you have 5 posts. maybe 6 after your very horrible rebuttal. so grab your pacifier and quit preaching.
    01-10-09 11:38 PM
    lol this is cute i like that ppl are responding . aw all you whiners. . . its nto a bad thing if you did whine how would the bus. know to make it better ... simmer down lol
    01-12-09 02:43 PM
    STORM newbies suck it up biznatches. It's the best mofo phone all around! The network kind of sux in my area, but i get to talk on the subway whoohohoooo!!
    AP + Viigo Aiiiight!

For real??
    01-12-09 04:59 PM
    lol this is cute i like that ppl are responding . aw all you whiners. . . its nto a bad thing if you did whine how would the bus. know to make it better ... simmer down lol

What kind of drugs are you on? Just wondering.

First you complain about the whining, now you're saying it's a good thing? Mkay.
    01-12-09 05:00 PM
    What kind of drugs are you on? Just wondering.

First you complain about the whining, now you're saying it's a good thing? Mkay.
    lol its is a good thing but annoying i type it sitting next to my Hubby a storm addict and mega whiner...

hed die with out it... but wont shut his mouth about how he hates it for what ever reason
    01-12-09 06:44 PM
    Rants and Raves was created for this kind of thread.
    I get tired of hearing a the complaining that people hate the Storm and are taking it back. I got my Storm on launch day and have not had issues. I can't wait until the complainers bring back their Storms and we can get more productive threads going.
    01-12-09 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD