Hello everyone, I'm new to these forums and I'm not exactly sure that this is the right forum for this question, but I figured I could get some help either way .

Anyways, I just DLed the Windows7 for my Storm1 and despite the negative reviews on it, I absolutely love it. However, there's one minor problem with the home screen. The calender that pops up when I touch the computer monitor thing on the lower right portion of the screen reads "April 20 Calender". I don't know if my phone knows I like to indulge in the occasional mary jane, but it's really bugging the crap out of me ( I'm one of those OCD people with their phones that needs to have it exactly how I want it).

Anyways, everything else about the Windows7 OS has been a very pleasent experience and I definitely prefer over the original OS. But anyone who can help me out with this minor irk with the "April 20" calender thing would be greatly appreciated. I have nothing planned or anything on my calender for that date so that can't be the solution. Who knows, maybe my phone is just f'n with me with the whole 4/20 stoner crap.

TDLR: The calender icon reads April 20th when I touch the desktop icon in my win7 OS on my Blackberry storm1. The real calender up top is correct, but is their anyway to fix this? Any help is appreciated.
    05-28-10 01:14 AM
    My suggestion would be to contact the theme developer or to try posting this in the themes thread (you can ask a moderator to move this thread for you).

Generally speaking, the OS board is to download actual OSes for the Storm, not for themes, etc.

I hope you're able to get assistance from either the developer or others. As an extra point, if you contact the developer, they can ensure that it's not a bug on their end and if it is, they can work on a fix.
    05-28-10 02:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD