I took a bunch of pictures this weekend and I was hoping to copy them over to my PC through Windows Explorer. I do not see any picture folders on either the Device Memory Folder on my BB, or on the Media Card Folder.

My other alternative is to forward the files from my BB by email, but there's a lot of files.

Any thoughts?
    02-17-09 09:09 AM
    If the picture files are on the micro media card, and you have an adaptor so it will fit a standard SD Card reader you can transfer them that way. It is how I have been doing it.
    02-17-09 09:13 AM
    I could be way off, but if you do a search on this forum for 'Storm Mass Storage', it should give you the details on how to enable Mass Storage Mode to be able to see the device and card memory from your PC.
    02-17-09 09:17 AM
    I just take the sd card out of the phone and put it in my laptop to transfer the pics using the sd card adaptor.
    02-17-09 09:32 AM
    Looks like I'm going to get an adapter. Thanks for the help. I hope they make an adapter that small. LOL
    02-17-09 10:48 AM
    I had to figure this out this weekend myself.

Go to menu --> options --> memory --> Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode when connected - change to YES, then save.

As far as I can tell, you still have to launch desktop manager, THEN connect the Storm via USB, but it shows up in windows explorer like a removable disk. There's a user folder, with subfolders already for music, pictures, ringtones, etc.

One last thing, when you copy your files over, you will not be able to access them until after you remove the storm from the USB cable.

hope this helps.
    02-17-09 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD