View Poll Results: Pocket or Belt?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pocket

60 60.61%
  • Belt

39 39.39%
    This bad boy will be on the hip 45%, 55% in my hand, and 5% in the safe next to the bed.

When I get the phone I will have to have it on display like a little kid who just got ice cream from the ice cream trucking running down the street screaming, "I got some ice cream!" (Eddie M)

I will have to to let the light shine like a bright beacon leading all those iphone users to the best side!!

Berryside, what, what! Yeah Boi!!!!
    10-08-08 04:40 PM
    I'm thinking surgically attached to my hand on a swivel. That way it can't be stolen, swivels for texting and emailing and its always "within arms reach".............god I'm lame, lol
    10-08-08 04:43 PM
    Mine will be docked when at home, and be on the clip most of the time. I always use holsters since I always have something in my pocketts that end up scratching my phones. ITs just eaiser safer and more accessable when in a holster. I use a Jawbone 2 for the phone cababilities, I only handel the device when using the email browsing orother physical needs. Ahhh cant wait!!!
    Last edited by TexasSOT; 10-08-08 at 05:20 PM.
    10-08-08 05:12 PM
    Rolled up in my T shirt sleeve like a pack of Marlboros. Or if you need a visual aid: see below

and what a great movie, to say the least. If you need more, turn up your speakers and go YTMND - Wooderson's Chevelle
    Last edited by Steve Lokenheimer; 10-08-08 at 05:29 PM. Reason: comment on the movie
    10-08-08 05:27 PM
    More than likely in my pocket in a slip case, just "in case" that is a gap between the screen and side. I really hope it isn't. Anyone ever talk to Crucial about that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-08 05:32 PM
    Depends on the weather. If its a nice day no jacket/hoodie needed then Belt in an OEM Holster. If a jacket is required then its in my pocket.

Simple =)
    10-08-08 06:19 PM
    I would carry it on my belt. Not a fan of the BB in the pocket. Seems like an easy way to get some scratches on your screen.

10-08-08 06:38 PM
    I'm probably one of the only people at my college that wear their phone on the belt. I just don't like having things in my pockets! Here's hoping Seidio comes out with a clip like the one for my Curve.
    10-08-08 06:56 PM
    In my pocket, next to my rocket!

10-08-08 07:23 PM
    Anybody remember Lazer Tag? There used to be a vest you could wear and you could velcro the sensor to the middle of your chest. I'd like a Blackberry vest where i could velcro the Storm to me.
    10-08-08 11:07 PM
    On my belt, had the voyager but kept cracking the screen when it was in my pocket.
    10-09-08 12:04 AM
    Gonna carry it in my *rotch
    On vibrate mode
    10-09-08 12:25 AM
    If I can get a 3g UMTS version Unlocked or locked for AT&T, it will be leather belt holster + invisible shield.
    10-09-08 02:48 AM
    Belt for me. I have had a bad run of luck on phones and Ipaq's in my pocket.
    10-09-08 05:05 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD