My storm is not CONSISTANTLY making the alert it should for BBM when its locked and/or the screen goes dim. Beyond reading this site, how could RIMs updates pin-point problems like this, and therefore fix these issues? I know it may sound crazy, but, I don't think I could keep a device that doesn't alert me when I get a message! That's the whole freakin' point of this thing...
    11-25-08 01:19 AM
    its all about the os .. the update will be fine and work
    11-25-08 01:38 AM
    My storm is not CONSISTANTLY making the alert it should for BBM when its locked and/or the screen goes dim. Beyond reading this site, how could RIMs updates pin-point problems like this, and therefore fix these issues? I know it may sound crazy, but, I don't think I could keep a device that doesn't alert me when I get a message! That's the whole freakin' point of this thing...

to be frank it has been a long time sense I remember a blackberry coming out that wasn't fixed to just about perfection..

I know there traveling into new territory of touch screen.. But honestly there very good with communication and I don't think they would let it flop.
    11-25-08 01:40 AM
    to be frank it has been a long time sense I remember a blackberry coming out that wasn't fixed to just about perfection..

I know there traveling into new territory of touch screen.. But honestly there very good with communication and I don't think they would let it flop.
    I honestly can't remember having such specific issues w/ my 7200/8700/8800WE/ 8330. I totally get that this device is a whole 'nother ballgame, but still...

Sorry for stressing, but i'm just a little stressed that I might not be able to live with it!!! lol
    11-25-08 01:45 AM

They've invested way to much in this device to not make it right. If the fail they will lose a big chuck of the market to Apple forever...
    11-25-08 02:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD