I was just wondering if there will be any third party keyboards? In my Windows Mobile days there were many on screen keyboards that can be loaded. With the Storm being the first BB that could do this I wonder if it will be possible. I like the current keyboards however I would love some directional arrows.
    01-12-09 06:58 PM
    I would love Cyrillic alphabet keyboard.... We'll see.
    01-12-09 08:15 PM
    The keyboard that comes with it isn't good enough?
    01-12-09 08:24 PM
    It might be possible. I would guess that if it is, it will be part of Plazmic...whenever that comes out.

If it is possible, I want to change the blue highlight into flames...
    01-12-09 08:26 PM
    The keyboard that comes with it isn't good enough?
    I'd love cursor keys to go back and fix mistakes. I know how to do it on the current keyboard, but it takes too long and I find myself just deleting everything back to the typo most of the time.
    01-13-09 01:03 AM
    I like the keyboard for the most part, but I can't stand that I can't see the letter I'm typing. I love how the iphone does it and shows you what you are clicking. That would be nice. The blue glow around the letter doesn't help all that much personally.
    01-13-09 09:39 AM
    I agree, cursor keys for fixing mistakes would be a huge plus for the storm!!!
    01-13-09 09:44 AM
    i would like some sort of transparent keyboard. kinda like what they did to the camera bar on .86. I hate how in landscape i cant see what im typing. even in vertical, keyboard takes up too much real estate.
    01-13-09 11:55 AM
    I would love to see a keyboard like that of the iphone i really do not like sure type and i wuld love to actually be able to type a full message with out having to switch to landscape mode i like being able to type one handed.
    01-13-09 12:32 PM
    I would love to see a different layout. I hate that the forward slash is under the symbol list when using the keyboard for the browser. Also would love it if the numbers can fit the top row of the layout so I don't have to lock the numbers all the time. It is especially inconvenient when typing activation codes (e.g., 1B24H5U4455P). Currently there is no easy way around. You can have to switch back and forth...kind of cumbersome. Yes I know, you only enter activation codes once, but there are times when I need to input alphanumeric entries.
    01-13-09 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD