09-09-10 07:48 AM
29 12
tools
    I can't believe Rim dosent see what they are doing to their customers. Not giving the owners of newer devices at least the webkit browser is sad. Rim is pushing people to android devices with their stupid decisions. If the Storm 2 was getting the webkit browser I would buy one again in a minute. Bb owners should contact rim to complain and let them know how you feel.
    09-09-10 06:39 AM
    I can't believe Rim dosent see what they are doing to their customers. Not giving the owners of newer devices at least the webkit browser is sad. Rim is pushing people to android devices with their stupid decisions. If the Storm 2 was getting the webkit browser I would buy one again in a minute. Bb owners should contact rim to complain and let them know how you feel.
    I think by now RIM does know how we feel - What bothers me the most is their DEAD silence on ANY news about a new Storm, refresh or next model. I do think the refresh is to "fill-in" until they can get the OK to do the LTE version for Verizon. It is foolish enough to do what they are doing, but to come out with a new model (not just a refresh) now and then 6 months from now offer a LTE version would REALLY upset the Storm customers!
    09-09-10 07:03 AM
    psst... check this link out I think you will like it. It was something different that they came up with for the browser...

Well played.

Cheers
    09-09-10 07:44 AM
    I'll stay with BB so long as the Storm line stays alive. The moment they stop coming out with new Storms, I'm gone.
    09-09-10 07:48 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD