Now that they have several models that support media such as music and video, why not have a service that makes it easy to get it?

I have no interest in burning and converting files to play on my phone.
    01-06-09 07:56 AM
    RIM will have an App Store come March, I think it's March.

For music, you can go with VCAST Music/Rhapsody if you want a built in option. You can buy from the phone or there is a desktop manager for it as well. I don't use it, but I know it's there.

http://music.getvcast.com
    Last edited by EdwardK; 01-06-09 at 08:11 AM.
    01-06-09 08:07 AM
    Thanks but I'm more interested in buying videos sauch as tv shows and movies. The storm has such a great screen it seems like a waste not have a service to buy from.
    01-06-09 08:19 AM
    01-06-09 08:55 AM
    Not even a chance man.... Not even remotely.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 09:10 AM
    Now that they have several models that support media such as music and video, why not have a service that makes it easy to get it?

I have no interest in burning and converting files to play on my phone.
    I don't understand why you wouldn't want to do so. With the software they have now it's even easier and less time consuming to burn or convert files than it is to use software such as itunes to get it.

Either way, BB manager already syncs to itunes
    01-06-09 09:12 AM
    No, this won't happen. RIM isn't in this type of market. Remember that iTunes and the iPod existed before the iPhone, so it was fairly easy to just port those features over to the phone.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if in the future, RIM made iTunes and Amazon MP3 integration more seamless.
    01-06-09 09:14 AM
    Itunes going DRM free ;p

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 09:15 AM
    i'm willing to bet money that RIM will NEVER have an itunes like service
    but buut but the Iphone has it.....thats the next line i bet
    American society in 2009.....nobody is ever satisfied with what they have...grass is always greener
    01-06-09 09:16 AM
    Is this a legitimate site? Do you download the movies right to your phone or from the computer? I don't want any RIAA letters or from the movie studios.
    01-06-09 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD