iheart is really getting to me. plays for 2 seconds then stops. whats up? and its not the first time. after every leak or official os update iheart never delivers!!!
    05-19-10 05:38 PM
    Your lucky your getting 2 seconds. Mine doesn't connect to any station. Worthless software! One gets what they pay for, in this case you pay nothing and get nothing. I went back to .517 for a while but the battery life was horrible. I went thru (2) 3300 m/a batteries in 12 hours........I would move on to another phone but what do I do with $500 worth of spare batteries and chargers?
    (3) 3300 m/a batteries
    (3) 2600 m/a batteries
    (4) originals
    (4) chargers and cradles
    05-20-10 07:10 AM
    The devs for iHeartradio are currently working on an upgrade that remedies these issues.......Update on iHeart radio.

As for switching due to bad battery life, I can usually get 16+ hours on a single OEM battery. That is with Viigo, Podtrapper, twitter, facebook, gps, and a number of other apps running. I also do quite a bit of web browsing, receive a boatload of emails, and make plenty of calls.

Maybe you have an app that is causing problems. Or possibly the settings for your phone are configured in such a way as to eat up your battery life. Or maybe you are in a building/area that has poor signal. That will eat up your battery fast.
    05-20-10 07:40 AM
    The devs for iHeartradio are currently working on an upgrade that remedies these issues.......Update on iHeart radio.

As for switching due to bad battery life, I can usually get 16+ hours on a single OEM battery. That is with Viigo, Podtrapper, twitter, facebook, gps, and a number of other apps running. I also do quite a bit of web browsing, receive a boatload of emails, and make plenty of calls.

Maybe you have an app that is causing problems. Or possibly the settings for your phone are configured in such a way as to eat up your battery life. Or maybe you are in a building/area that has poor signal. That will eat up your battery fast.
    I get about the same battery life, but any "Streaming Music" (Pandora, Slacker, etc) app usually starts to drain mine A LOT faster when I use it.
    05-20-10 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD