if you took out the theme from .75 and created a ota link to download it straight into the phone? like of like the ota's for other themes in websites
    05-31-09 07:43 PM
    sorry to rant, but do we really need even yet another additional thread about color banding?

no, nothing will fix color banding unless you load one of the hybrids that includes an earlier "radio" or go back to a crappy earlier version. That's it. so deal with it people.
    05-31-09 07:46 PM
    Uh...nope.
    05-31-09 07:47 PM
    I installed .148 from .75 never have seen anything in between and honestly I don't see this as a issue. I did notice a slight discoloration in some applications but nothing that made me go wtf!
    05-31-09 07:48 PM
    no its not that i care but im tired of seeing these threads and the only way to really make them shut up is fixing the problem
    05-31-09 07:50 PM
    if you took out the theme from .75 and created a ota link to download it straight into the phone? like of like the ota's for other themes in websites
    The theme is not the issue. Changes have been made to the rendering code to dither the images faster, using less resources. The up-side is better performance, the downside, color banding. The theme resources are the same.
    05-31-09 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD