04-17-10 08:06 AM
27 12
tools
    Nicely put. I agree on all parts, although I've only been on BB only since the launch of Odin. I don't have many problems with my PC, but that's for a different forum. I've had the same Storm2 since I got it (no returns), and it just works. It's not as pretty as some of the others, but it just works. That's what I want. I AM happy with my Storm2.

I don't spend any time over on the Droid, Pre, iPhone, etc forums but I suspect they have their own issues. I have been using BB for nine years and it's only in the last two to three years that I have moved beyond email, calender, notes applications, and of course the phone. With this brings more complexity, third party apps, etc. I have just as many problems, if not more, with MS Windows on my PC than I do with my BB, especially with anti virus, ad blockers, firewalls, etc taking up memory and processing time.

I suspect the 80 / 20 rule applies with BB, i.e. 80% of the users only use 20%of the features and the other 20% use 80% of the features. The latter are more likely to be on forums with questions and looking for answers.

In answer to the question, I have always been happy with my BB's, the Storm 2 included.
    04-17-10 02:05 AM
    I have never been completely satisfied with any smartphone I have ever owned/used. All of them had something to be desired. However, I have had a lot of luck with the S1 and now the S2. My iPhone is my personal device, there are things that it doesn't do that the S2 does and vice versa.
    04-17-10 08:06 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD