The reason I ask is that the Bold and the Storm have the same resolution and yet the Bold screen is much smaller and is in landscape mode, while the Storm is in portrait mode effectively giving it only 40 more pixels horizontally than the Curve. Just hoping that the screen won't look under resolved (if that is even a term). Really excited for the phone just don't want to be disappointed.
    10-03-08 01:12 PM
    The storm has a higher resolution as far as I understand, and the video's and screen shots shoujld show you the clarity if you view the high quality vid with mike you can see it looks crisp and clear, . Got similar to I-phone dimensions and a higher resolution, so expect I-phone but slightly better
    10-03-08 01:17 PM
    Everything Ive heard from our insiders is the screen is much more crisp on the Storm than the Bold. I know, impressive huh!
    10-03-08 01:20 PM
    It will look sharper than the iPhone, but not as sharp as the bold (due to the pixel densities / screen sizes).
    10-03-08 01:21 PM
    The storm has a higher resolution as far as I understand, and the video's and screen shots shoujld show you the clarity if you view the high quality vid with mike you can see it looks crisp and clear, . Got similar to I-phone dimensions and a higher resolution, so expect I-phone but slightly better
    I hear what you're saying but even though the Storm has a higher resolution screen, the Bold has a higher resolution screen when looking at pixels horizontally -- 480 where the Storm has 480 pixels vertically and only 360 horizontally which is a difference of 120. Not trying to be argumentative, just trying to explain myslef better.
    10-03-08 01:21 PM
    Well, from people who have used both the Bold and the Storm, (Crucial), the Storm has a better screen.
    10-03-08 01:32 PM
    I hear what you're saying but even though the Storm has a higher resolution screen, the Bold has a higher resolution screen when looking at pixels horizontally -- 480 where the Storm has 480 pixels vertically and only 360 horizontally which is a difference of 120. Not trying to be argumentative, just trying to explain myslef better.
    Right, and I understand,

What i'm relaying is it has the same dimensions basically as the iphone and a better resolution, so compare the iphone and say it's slightly better, that should answer your question. As far as compared to the bold I wouldn't know but I would assume just as good, maybe a small difference between the two. But I couldn't imagine it being to much!
    10-03-08 01:43 PM
    Cool, can't wait to see it in person.
    10-03-08 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD