Ok T-minus one hourforty five minutes. Will CB b able to handle the mass amount of how do I do this, why can't my storm connect, what did I do wrong? Are the mods rested? Can we handle useless post like this one?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 12:22 PM
    Not for long....there's an old saying...if you don't want people to find out about anything...PUT IT IN A BOOK! It sure applies...lol
    05-31-09 12:23 PM
    Simple fact, most people have phones smarter than they are
    05-31-09 12:24 PM
    Simple fact, most people have phones smarter than they are
    "Dumb" phone users are just as bad lol
    05-31-09 12:26 PM
    I'm actually a little scared to see what's about to happen... lol
    05-31-09 12:32 PM
    Its not even out and look at all the questions and post. There are some really good stickys that answer nearly all the questions. The mods will be doing lot of cleanup

05-31-09 12:36 PM
    Yeah the mods should just shut the Storm forums down for the next 24 hours. All the regulars can just relocate to the Bold section. That would sure **** those "power users" off .
    05-31-09 12:40 PM
    Yeah the mods should just shut the Storm forums down for the next 24 hours. All the regulars can just relocate to the Bold section. That would sure **** those "power users" off .
    The next 24 hours??? If people are going to wait for their "pokes", it is an 11 day process! Ha ha ha ha ha! I don't think 24 hours is going to help.
    05-31-09 01:03 PM
    I can't help myself. The laughing is uncontrollable. So many wasted threads. Can no one read. Hope the mods clean up the its realesed threads.

05-31-09 02:31 PM
    I can't help myself. The laughing is uncontrollable. So many wasted threads. Can no one read. Hope the mods clean up the its realesed threads.

I must be an addict ... Here I sit in a chair, at the beach, reading crackberry.com

Steve, 225 miles from home
    05-31-09 03:08 PM
    the mods seem to be keeping in check in the OS section look at all those locks... good job mods... now if we can get a leak id be trully happy for awhile...
    05-31-09 07:59 PM
    i'm just now checking into CB...i've avoided the crap storm mostly...and no "ask patches" emails on how to fix crap either!!!
    05-31-09 10:30 PM
    One thread of this type is enough
    05-31-09 11:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD