alot of people here are concerned with the clicking but what about the wiggling... mine wiggles and i feel it will not withstand two years. any concerns? i also notice one day my click is okay then its hard in the corners..... i really wished the fixed the light shining through and the screens.. But I DO Love this phone. im nervous though because i feel like they will have this all fixed in a month and i will have a phone that has some hardware defects.
    12-14-08 12:33 AM
    try the screen fix posted
    12-14-08 12:34 AM
    try the screen fix posted
    wouldnt that make it more wiggly because you are making it looser
    12-14-08 12:38 AM
    the wiggling is normal. the way the screen sits on the plate makes it wiggle.
    12-14-08 12:41 AM
    I never understood the screen wiggling complaint... the only time I notice it is if someone posts about it and then I actually have to hold my finger firm so it sticks to the screen and wiggle it around. Its not like its noticeable when scrolling/browsing/doing anything. At least I haven't noticed it.
    12-14-08 01:18 AM
    I find that I notice it a lot, especially when I'm scrolling through my contacts. It must be normal though, since everyone has it, and I don't think the screen could actually be clicked down on if the screen fit perfectly into the phone.

(btw, hi greg)
    12-14-08 01:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD