i am sure this thread is here some where but after looking for 15 min figure i would star my own. questions to any one and please save the smart comments I some how would like to think that i am making a good thing by wanting to replace my current HTC fuze with this blackberry storm. its already unlocked and besides figuring out how couple other things work i wont use it 100% until i can get wifi on it that way i can make calls using skype when ever i am out of the US.

so my question is: is there a way to have WIFI on the storm???/ if yo guys tell me NO ok ill sell it or use it as a paper holder if yes can you please tell me where to go find how to get the wifi for it.

thank you and i will apreciate your help.

ps. if you info checks out and is easy to do give me your paypal email account ill give ya $20.00.

thanks again
    04-02-09 03:40 AM
    At least you are in a non essential forum.

I really hope you're kidding. Did you do ANY reading on the phone before you bought it? The 9500/9530 DOES NOT, NOR WILL NOT HAVE WIFI. The only one is a rumored GSM 9520 which isn't out yet.

The hardware just isn't inside the phone. Not possible with the 9530.

If you would have read the specs on the phone you would have seen this.
    04-02-09 04:06 AM
    i didnt know i got the phone from my sister who hated it because she was used to the flip phones so she gave it to me. I personaly dont like verizon phones but i guess i am gonna have to be in the look out for the 9520 thanks for your answer now i guess i have to keep my htc a little longer
    04-02-09 04:18 AM
    I can't resist. Sorry.

Storm Wifi

And some more. Go here: Storm Search. Enter "wifi" (without quotes) in Key Word field. Select Search Titles Only from drop down box. Click Search Now.

Am I proud of my wiseazz response? No. Does any of this make me smarter than you? No. Does it make me feel just a bit better for a few minutes? Yes.

04-02-09 01:00 PM
    Hilarious link, crackberryfan.
    04-02-09 02:18 PM
    Here is the only way to get WiFi on your Storm:

04-02-09 02:23 PM
    Oh gawd I love LMGTFY!

I have a bookmarklet on my toolbar that generates search terms and URL to that site for pasting in forums. It gets a TON of use LOL!
    Last edited by rmjones101; 04-02-09 at 04:47 PM.
    04-02-09 04:42 PM
    Daisy Berkowitz was better.
    04-02-09 08:15 PM
    I can't resist. Sorry.

Storm Wifi

And some more. Go here: Storm Search. Enter "wifi" (without quotes) in Key Word field. Select Search Titles Only from drop down box. Click Search Now.

Am I proud of my wiseazz response? No. Does any of this make me smarter than you? No. Does it make me feel just a bit better for a few minutes? Yes.

GREAT link!
    04-03-09 03:35 PM

lmao cram it in there!!! lol
    04-03-09 04:34 PM
    I can't resist. Sorry.

Storm Wifi

LMAO!!!!!!!!!
    04-03-09 04:49 PM

zomfgxorz portrait lock! it must be the modem hacking the storm's mainframe and uploading a virus with a laughing skull that keeps it from going to landscape.
    04-03-09 04:57 PM
    I can't resist. Sorry.

Storm Wifi

Much like Ultraman in the 1960's had to fly to the sun to re-energize, I needed to find another dupe when 24 hours passed after this post. Luckily, I found a stutterer tonight at the grocery store. All are safe until Sunday.
    04-03-09 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD