I am having an odd rebooting issue. I've seen this happen with each os I have tried, except maybe .75. I don't really know as I didn't have .75 that long.

Here is basically what happens, nearly everytime I get a call from someone on a cricket phone as soon a I hang up the call my phone immediately reboots. With hybrid 106 it would sometimes, immediatly reboot as soon as it rang. I am happy to see its stopped doing that with .109. It doesn't happen everytime just nearly every time. It also happens when I place a call to a cricket customer.

Im currently running .109 and today, it has reboot 3 times in 4 hours. Each time I've called the same person. This is no more or less than the other betas and hybrids I've used.

I'm not really sure what to do about this. I have two clients I speak with all the time. Unforunately, they both are on cricket and practically everytime I call them I end up with a reboot.

Any thoughts? It took me a while to figure this out as I thought random reboots were beta os issues but I've now ruled that out at least for a majority of the random reboots.
    02-25-09 10:37 PM
    I've had random reboots with .109. Never had it with .103. My reboots occur when I'm using BBM. Kind of a nuisance when someone is trying to call me while the phone is rebooting and not knowing someone was calling until they say that they tried to call me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 10:44 PM
    This tells me to NOT call Cricket People! Ahh!
    J/k. I never had this problem before, and it's just only Cricket people? So like Verizon, AT&T, etc. people are fine? No reboots?
    02-25-09 11:02 PM
    thats weird cuz when i had .75 my phone ALWAYS REBOOTED WHEN I WAS BBMING IT KILLED MEEEEE especially when i write somethin long n than boom it reboots n everything got erased!!!
    or if im typng 3 messages at once n in the middle of the 2nd message it reboots....
    but since i upgraded i havent had not 1 reboot never these phones reactin diff are gettin weirder n weirder....
    02-26-09 05:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD