So i have had S2 for about one week now, and I'm not sure if this is a problem, or something that's common, but once in a while when i press the end call button, the button seems to almost triple click, you can hear the screen making two or three click noises. It doesn't do this all the time, but from time to time it will... i'm not sure if it is something defective with the phone, or something too minor to worry about.

has any one had this sort of problem before?
    07-16-10 07:07 PM
    yea this happens to me a lot. if u pull ur battery and reset the phone, it will fix it. must be a software thing. probably the same mechanism that keeps the phone from clicking when the screen is off.
    07-17-10 04:05 AM
    I've been using the storm 2 for about 4 months now and i know exactly what you're talking about. Being frustrated with the multiple clicks and jammed clicks, i resorted to adjusting the screws at the back of the phone. When you open the cover you will see 2 screws, one of them with a warranty sticker on it. Using a Torx screwdriver (size T6), i adjusted the screw without the warranty sticker. However it did not fix my screen perfectly. So i used a pin and carefully removed the screw covered with the warranty sticker and placed it aside. With a lot of patience, i adjusted both screws clockwise and counter-clockwise over many days until i finally found the perfect fit. You may want to try doing this because as far as i've know no software updates can actually fix the screen clicking issue. But remember that you need a lot of patience doing this and also remember to jot down on a piece of paper or something for every adjustment you make. I recommend you to do small adjustments in intervals of 1/4 turns. And lastly, remember to replace back the warranty sticker on the ssame screw where you took it off after adjusting. Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Mr.Storm; 07-17-10 at 05:16 AM.
    07-17-10 05:14 AM
    Earlier firmwares did this to me as well. I haven't experienced it beyond .497.

What firmware are you using?
    07-17-10 05:14 AM
    my version is the .713

this clicking thing doesn't happen all the time, but sometimes it does which kinda makes it annoying.

I will try a battery pull once i can get the dang back piece off the phone lol (no nails on my fingers
    07-17-10 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD