Here a question why's VodaPhone getting all the love, and VZW isn't...We got .103 like 2 weeks ago (I know...I'm impatient) and voda got an official release, and they're still getting leaks. I know I could frankenstein the os with 103/106/109/whatever...so does anyone know why voda is getting all the love, and VSW isn't???

O.K....go ahead and flame away! :P I got my asbestos undies on!
    02-22-09 11:10 AM
    and before that, we got 2-3 releases and they didn't. It's just cyclical and unpredictable. CX has commented on this several times. No need for any of us on this side of the Atlantic complaining. We are lucky we are getting ANY leaks and should be grateful when any do come along.
    02-22-09 11:14 AM
    True statement fcortese. We are quite lucky to have leaks in my opinion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 11:19 AM
    We should be happy for them and pay attention to what they say about how it works. Our next OS might be one of the last 2 that they just got. This week is Crackberry's Birthday so hopefully we will be getting a collective gift....

Also, just a thought. Kevin mentioned to the 9530 folks in his 9500/.109 post "while your waiting for your next OS to appear in the wild".....Is he telling us to look in the wild?

Im searching the torrent search engines for everything from .106 to -.119
    If anyone knows really good torrent search engines, give it a shot..Can't hurt anything.
    02-22-09 11:28 AM
    Remember guys, these are LEAKS, not official beta releases. A leak will happen when it happens. Log off and play with your phone :-)
    02-22-09 11:36 AM
    Lucky to have leaks? Maybe they're "lucky" we paid for our phones?

Lucky.

Sheesh.
    02-22-09 11:37 AM
    True statement fcortese. We are quite lucky to have leaks in my opinion.

What you mean is verizon is lucky to have leaks. I bet half of us would have trashed our phones by now without them.

02-22-09 11:40 AM
    and before that, we got 2-3 releases and they didn't. It's just cyclical and unpredictable. CX has commented on this several times. No need for any of us on this side of the Atlantic complaining. We are lucky we are getting ANY leaks and should be grateful when any do come along.
    Exactly. This thread is closed.
    02-22-09 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD