I have a friend who has a iphone and a friend that has a g1. Next time we debate I need some thing to say representing the storm!
    02-19-09 09:23 PM
    Best email system out of the three phones

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 09:25 PM
    It's a BlackBerry. Can't argue with that.
    02-19-09 09:28 PM
    True but I need somthing more
    02-19-09 09:35 PM
    Since apple ,htc,or R.I.M isn't cutting you or them a check I wouldn't entertain the argument.

02-19-09 09:36 PM
    Its still a fun debate. And we all like to think we have the best phone.
    02-19-09 09:39 PM
    Oh if that's the case show your friend who has the iphone the storm's multitasking features. I don't know too many flaws about the G1. I actually like some of the features on that phone.

02-19-09 09:44 PM
    when the 2nd iphone came out It seemed like the best thing since sliced bread. My verizon contract was up and i was month to month so after consulting with a few people I knew about at&ts coverage I got the iphone. What a terd....to sum it up lots of dropped calls, no service and dead batterys. Aside from the battery life and the method of typing the phone is pretty nice. I would always fat finger stuff....doesnt seem to happen on the storm. So anyway for my job i talk on the phone alot, send emails, and sometimes email photos i take with the phone, and when you do that the battery lasts for like 5 hours if your lucky and that is with the brightness down, bluetooth off, and wifi off. With the storm I can usually always make it 12-14 hours on a battery as long as i dont use the led flash that kills it real fast and if its a day when I dont yap all day and send a bunch of emails it will last a good 35-40 hours. Plus in the dc metro area verizons coverage is superior
    02-19-09 10:02 PM
    Storm can copy and paste, iphone cannot....
    Storm can send picture messages, iphone cannot....
    Storm is on VERIZON, iphone is on At&............?
    Storm has expandable memory, iphone does not...
    Storm has removable battery, iphone does not....
    Storm (all BBs) have THE BEST push email, non other can compete (IMHO).....
    Storm can multitask, iphone cannot...
    Storm (all BBs) is/are a lifestyle, iphone is just an ipod with a phone....
    Should I go on?????

I tried not to repeat what others have said.....
    Last edited by olta777; 02-19-09 at 10:47 PM.
    02-19-09 10:44 PM
    Storm can copy and paste, iphone cannot....
    Storm can send picture messages, iphone cannot....
    Storm is on VERIZON, iphone is on At&............?
    Storm has expandable memory, iphone does not...
    Storm has removable battery, iphone does not....
    Storm (all BBs) have THE BEST push email, non other can compete (IMHO).....
    Should I go on?????
    All great stuff... +
    I can type faster on the Storm.
    I can actually click on the link I want in the browser in the Storm.
    My Storm browser has yet to crash.

I retired my iPhone 3g and gave it to the wife. She loves it. I love my Storm. I have NO regrets.

I do get a really happy feeling when we're in the middle of nowhere and her iPhone has limited or no service and I have three bars of 1XEV
    02-19-09 10:51 PM
    Also dont forget about the "Ultimate Multimedia iPhone's" trans-generation failure feature ... mono-bluetooth ... When we pair our phones to bluetooth capable car stereos, we get left and right audio channels.
    02-20-09 03:11 AM
    Storm=Verizon
    IPhone=AT&T
    Any questions?
    02-20-09 07:24 AM
    Also dont forget about the "Ultimate Multimedia iPhone's" trans-generation failure feature ... mono-bluetooth ... When we pair our phones to bluetooth capable car stereos, we get left and right audio channels.
    Going based off his/her statement. Those who do not have bluetooth capable vehicles but have an MP3 audio jack in their car (such as a Honda Element) can plug the audio chord directly into their storms creating an MP3 player, personal radio that you can skip tracks (when using Slacker) and a hands free speaker system for your phone calls while driving. The IPhone does not have a 3.5 mm audio jack. That added with what has already been suggested by others will give you a winning argument. As for the G1, I don't know anything about the phone. My friend has one, but never messed with it.
    02-20-09 08:58 AM
    Well... my contract was up and i couldn't decide between and BB Storm or an iPhone. I have an iPod touch and i love that and i though why not combine my phone and ipod together. I nearly went for it but then i saw the BB Storm and i though this could be better.. i went to my local Vodafone store and had a play, at that time i walked out with the Storm and i have not regretted it, best phone i have ever had.

The BB can do so much more then the iPhone... Bluetooth for a start LOL. When the app store is out, that will kick the iPhone *** IMO. Also something else that makes it better... Its a Blackberry :P
    02-20-09 05:56 PM
    Storm=Verizon
    IPhone=AT&T
    Any questions?
    Nuff Said !!!!
    02-20-09 06:48 PM
    lol that is hilarious
    02-20-09 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD