Any reason VVM is worth the $3 a month? It's such a pain trying to get my vm's now, am thinking on checking into VVM.
    01-21-09 04:17 PM
    It's basically so that you don't ever have to call your voicemail and wait for all the prompts. You just open up the app and look at the voicemails. I don't use it nor do I need it so I don't have it, but I guess it can be useful for the person who doesn't want to listen to an "answering machine".
    01-21-09 04:19 PM
    I like it just because I rarely listen / clear out my VMs. So this way I don't have to sit and listen thru like 15 or whatever of them to get to the most recent. I can just click and hear, or go thru and delete which ones I want quickly and w/o having to skip messages to get to it.
    01-21-09 04:20 PM
    Try it. I'm on a free trial ov VVM and I'm going to cancel it. But that's only because no leaves me messages. I never have more than 1 or 2 messages at any given time.

If I got enough messages to actually benefit from it, it would be great.
    01-21-09 04:21 PM
    Check out Youmail.com

The program rocks and has a lot of cool features. Plus...it's free.
    01-21-09 04:32 PM
    I use it and love it. Very convenient and makes voicemail management much easier. Clean, clear interface and a joy to use -- as far as I'm concerned. Well worth the money for me.
    01-21-09 04:38 PM
    I also use it. Got it when it since day 1 of the Storm. Great to keep voicemails, review them and play them as needed. If you've got a trial period left, try it. You will answer your own question whether its worth $3 to you.
    01-21-09 04:42 PM
    Youmail is good visual voice mail and its free
    01-21-09 04:48 PM
    I am awful when it comes to checking my voicemail. This app shows me on the BB screen that I have VMs and makes me think to check them. It is also quicker.
    01-21-09 08:07 PM
    use youmail and vymail combo for a sweet FREE visual voicemail option

joekrill.com - VyMail - YouMail application for Blackberry devices
    01-21-09 08:53 PM
    agree with fstbusa... youmail + vymail ftw
    01-21-09 09:37 PM
    youmail ftw
    01-21-09 09:38 PM
    I love it...I think it is well worth $3!
    01-21-09 09:49 PM
    fstbusa

How long have you been using the vymail.. I saw the use at your own risk. I really like the idea. I downloaded youmail alread..
    How safe do you think vymail is to download
    01-21-09 10:14 PM
    I've only been using for a month or so. There is a small bug in the 0.75 OS that won't allow the voicemail in VyMail to be played by the speakerphone. It can still be played in the headset. It works fine in any other OS version just not the 0.75.

I actually was paying for verizon visual voicemail for about a week when I ran across this combo and I immediately canceled my verizon service. Its still pretty new and can only get better.
    01-23-09 08:22 PM
    Definitely worth the $2.99 charge. You can just see all messages, play the ones you want, leave the ones you don't. No need to call vm, etc. Easy decision for me.
    01-23-09 08:34 PM
    Great app. Allows you to choose the order in which you listen to your messages, allows you to save the VM and/or e-mail that message to anyone.
    01-23-09 08:36 PM
    I use YouMail - it's free and works very well. I tried vyMail a few weeks ago, but couldn't get it to work - I'll try it again though!
    01-23-09 08:41 PM
    YouMail and VyMail = VVM for free. It works great and allows for more customization through YouMail
    01-23-09 09:49 PM
    People still use voicemail... wow, I get my voicemails as emails these days, so much simpler and doesn't cost me $3/mo, although that requires some technical knowledge I guess.
    01-23-09 10:54 PM
    Why wouldn't you want to use it, when its offered for like $2.99?

You don't have to always call your VM anymore. You can see, play, delete, compose, and everything from the touch without calling your VM.

You won't really understand WHY you should use it, UNTIL you use it. Pretty damn nice.
    01-23-09 11:16 PM
    I really don't understand why people don't use VyMail and YouMail. It does the same things as VVM, has more options and is FREE...

You can listen to individual messages, keep them as long as you like and oh, did i mention it, it is FREE. great app!
    01-24-09 12:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD