So in year 2 you would have to pay the deductible for a manuf defect unless you had the $6 plan, right?
    Correct.
    10char
    12-02-08 02:35 AM
    This is straight off the Verizon website..

Total Equipment Coverage* offers complete protection for your wireless equipment. It combines the benefits of Asurion�s Wireless Phone Protection** (described above) with the discounted Verizon Wireless Extended Warranty program. If your device or covered accessories are inoperable for any reason-lost, stolen, accidentally damaged, or malfunctioning-you are covered. Cost is $5.99 per month per covered device with a $50 non-refundable deductible for each completed insurance claim.

How are you guys saying that there is no $50 dollars being paid even tho it clearly states it. (Malfunctioning is not a user problem)
    Manufacturer's defect is not an insurance claim.
    12-02-08 02:36 AM
    So I'm guessing I would call vzw if my storm just stopped clicking in year 2

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 02:39 AM
    I think I understand this, However how many time can you claim Insurance NOT defect within a year >?

I in crazy terms: how many times can you lose your phone pay 50 and great a brand new phone >?

and is it brand new phone for insurance claims and a refurb for defect claims ?
    12-02-08 02:55 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD