Sweet case man. Always wanted to do something similar to my laptop. Would be interested to see what you could do with your Storm 2. (Not putting any smiles as they seem dangerous. lol )
    Thanks a lot.

I am probably going to try custom painted the bezel on my storm. But its gonna be a while before I can get around to it.
    07-15-10 12:58 PM
    I am probably going to try custom painted the bezel on my storm. But its gonna be a while before I can get around to it.
    We will be waiting patiently for pics

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-10 02:55 PM
    I wonder if the phone is more complex to tear down, and more likely to be damaged in their process, making the cost of painting it prohibitive. It makes no sense to charge a hundred bucks to paint a phone if the customers are going to accuse the company of screwing it up and demand replacements that cost more than the service.

There are always cases. I really like the two-piece Incipio Silicrylic -- a hard plastic shell that snaps over a separate silicone skin. It doesn't add much bulk and works great.

Do you know - will those fit into a belt case like that or not?

I like those!
    07-15-10 03:05 PM
    I don't like belt cases, but Asurion sent me one with the insurance replacement for my S1, so I was able to try it out for you.

Seems to fit okay in this Lenox branded case... a little snug, and the magnetic clasp doesn't go down quite as far due to the increased circumference of the phone.
    07-15-10 03:46 PM
    I personally think that since this is a more a productivity tool for professionals there isn't that much of a market. On the other hand, you can find a lot of those, plus the stick on sequins for the iPhone, iPod, iPad. Pink is one of the best sellers.

You're probably one of the few that bought one for the S1 so they didn't bother with making for the next gen.
    I've seen Ed Hardy backplates and custom Coveroos. I think theres more of a market than you think. Just not the size of the iPhone market.

I was thinking maybe red, like the red stripe on black rims.

black rims with red stripe - Google Product Search
    07-15-10 05:34 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD