02-22-09 01:27 AM
31 12
tools
    I honestly just noticed this thread.

Never a prob to give any tips/info I can

There will be more leaks. Things need to quite down. If people stop asking/fighting/arguing/demanding, "it will come"

A .13X will be compiled some time next week, as of right now, and it only gets better! Trust me.
    02-22-09 12:38 AM
    i believe people are getting nasty and rude about the OS leaks because the greatest phone on the market that we all share is about as reliable as tissue suspenders. im more than happy with my storm and im currently running .90 (for the keyboard speed. im 19 and a big texter/email fanatic). but i can see where alot of people are coming from. they just simply are in dire need of a OS that just works. i can agree in some aspects. my phone resets about twice a day and its always the WORST times like today i was driving looking for my friends house and i went to call him for directions and my phone froze so i had to pull over and wait 8 minutes for the reset to happen, which was very inconvenient. but at the end of the day when i put my phone on charge and crawl into bed with it im happy. why? because i have a freggin BLACKBERRY STORM
    02-22-09 12:53 AM
    With the latest (.103/.106) my storm has been running so much better that I have more and more hope that it WILL be perfect!!! I am very grateful to people that provide us leaks and information about leaks....THANK YOU....You are the ones that maintain my hope.....I will be honest, that with a couple bugs that my storm has, I would love to keep getting leaks until all is resolved.....

The leaks are total grace of people providing them and it is not something that we were meant to have in the first place....Yet, people continue to take things for granted and that leaks are a must.....

Again, CX, BB397, sooks, radio, Kevin, Sith, and Don (and if I am missing anyone else) thank you very much that you care about us and have given us all the valuable information.

People lets keep this thread going with positive attitude...because the attitude is contagious, so be careful what you spread around
    02-22-09 12:54 AM
    to the people that agree with me: thank you and keep posting!

to the people that think im just posting this as a ploy to get a new leak or think this thread is pointless, your wrong so STFU.

to the mods: sorry i put it in the wrong section, thanx for moving
    I didn't intend to offend anyone.

I Never said it was "just a ploy" to get a new leak. What I said was that was part of the motivation of doing so when you did. There is a subtle difference. And I wasn't just referring to this thread there have been others in a similar vein.

Nor did I say I disagreed with the sentiment. On the contrary I whole heartedly agree with it. It was the timing of the post(s) that I was referring to. Leaks have been happening for a long tome and suddenly three of three of these threads pop up the night of or the nighr before (depending on your POV) that the next leak was expected to happen was fishy.
    02-22-09 01:11 AM
    I openly admit I would like a new OS. Whether it be Official or leaked. I am very eager for things to work as I visualized them from the commercials at release. I am frustrated when my storm reboots randomly or locks up. I will not lower myself to be disrespectful to those on this site that are there to help me. I do appreciate all of the leaks that have come thus far. I am using .103 and it is much better than the others.
    02-22-09 01:22 AM
    I have to agree...the way some people act makes me angry lol. If it were up to me I dont think I'd personally leak the OS after some of the crap I've seen posted by impatient, rude, and immature storm owners.

Call it blasphemous but a lot of the time the behavior associated with leaks makes me wish they didn't happen sometimes. Where peoplel get their sense of entitlement from is beyond me.
    02-22-09 01:27 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD