When this phone runs out of battery it's such a hassle and an annoying process to get it back on first you plug the charger in and it gives u a white screen with a battery on it then you have to wait for enough battery for the radio to turn back on it's such a pain
    02-20-09 10:44 PM
    Just a thought...Don't let the battery drain!
    02-20-09 11:08 PM
    My 8830 is the same way, like bearkat38 said don't let it run down all the way.
    02-20-09 11:29 PM
    Just a thought...Don't let the battery drain!
    Ha, seriously. My battery has only drained on my twice, and both times I was out all night and crashed at someones house when I wasn't planning to.
    02-21-09 04:35 AM
    There is a workaround to the radio turning off and having to wait. What you do is go into your options, then advanced options, then scroll all the way to the bottom and click on wireless upgrade. That will turn on the radio on phone no matter what. Then hit red button and it backs out of the upgrade option and you radio is still on......Works perfect.
    02-21-09 08:46 AM
    There is a workaround to the radio turning off and having to wait. What you do is go into your options, then advanced options, then scroll all the way to the bottom and click on wireless upgrade. That will turn on the radio on phone no matter what. Then hit red button and it backs out of the upgrade option and you radio is still on......Works perfect.
    dude does this really work? If so that is baaaad a**! My phone can barely make it through a work day for me and sometimes I go out after work and dont have time to charge it up for the night. I'm gonna try this today
    02-21-09 08:57 AM
    Yes it works everytime.... when you go to the wireless upgrade option and click upgrade it will ask you if you want to turn radio on. hit yes and then cancel out of it looking for an upgrade, turns radio on and your good to go. Of Course this is all done while you have the phone plugged up charging.
    Last edited by Bryant.Villada; 02-21-09 at 12:08 PM.
    02-21-09 11:51 AM
    Dont you guys believe in car chargers?
    02-21-09 12:19 PM
    Dont you guys believe in car chargers?

um no. dee dee dee
    02-22-09 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD