fairly recent convert here -- I had the da*n jesus phone and hated it -- got my storm in December and it rocks

this is a useful device, not a cheap toy like the iPhone! haters go eff yourselves
    03-30-09 07:40 PM
    Same story. I remember the days of iPods when Apple was good - Just their products sucked *** in terms of quality; Most people I know have had at least 2 iPods. Still using my first Storm w/o problems
    03-30-09 07:44 PM
    I'm not going to lie, I really want to make a reference to motorcyles and someone's mom...

Unfortunately though, this thread isn't going to go anywhere good today ... Although I'll say +1 for the fact that it's really not that bad of a phone, overall. It does what I need it to do, and I have enjoyed using it for what it is, a phone.
    03-31-09 08:08 AM
    My gf has an iphone. They are both good phones. I perfer my storm though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 08:40 AM
    fairly recent convert here -- I had the da*n jesus phone and hated it -- got my storm in December and it rocks

this is a useful device, not a cheap toy like the iPhone! haters go eff yourselves
    I love how you people call out people assuming anyone who has an iphone is lower class because you title it "a toy". well my "toy" hasn't had a single hiccup since I bought it and it is the first one I bought. My storm was on #4 and still wasn't right. Toys are prone to defects and faults that cause breakage but in reality that was my storm. who has the toy now
    03-31-09 08:51 AM
    I love how you people call out people assuming anyone who has an iphone is lower class because you title it "a toy". well my "toy" hasn't had a single hiccup since I bought it and it is the first one I bought. My storm was on #4 and still wasn't right. Toys are prone to defects and faults that cause breakage but in reality that was my storm. who has the toy now
    well it DOES take a little more intelligence to use a blackberry, since it's a more advanced device than the iPhone. perhaps that's your problem, hater
    03-31-09 08:52 AM
    And sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me......
    Neener neener neener..............
    I'ts not a toy it's not................. Mommieeeeee! He called my phone a toy
    03-31-09 09:15 AM
    well it DOES take a little more intelligence to use a blackberry, since it's a more advanced device than the iPhone. perhaps that's your problem, hater
    I disagree. You don't need intelligence to work a BB. Look around the forums and you'll see what I mean.

Also, the OP doesn't seem to be a reason. You just say that's a good phone that you're happy with. How's that "reason 457"??
    03-31-09 09:17 AM
    well considering i've had the storm, the pearl and the older waffle cone models for work I feel I've put in my time with the blackberry and have a very good knowledge of how to use it. Chances are I was following the storms progress long before you even knew it was becoming a reality so to call me a hater eventhough i was one of the backers when it got bad publicity is just dumb. more intelligence, sorry pal but i'm currently enrolled in school for a degree in software engineering
    03-31-09 10:10 AM
    well considering i've had the storm, the pearl and the older waffle cone models for work I feel I've put in my time with the blackberry and have a very good knowledge of how to use it. Chances are I was following the storms progress long before you even knew it was becoming a reality so to call me a hater eventhough i was one of the backers when it got bad publicity is just dumb. more intelligence, sorry pal but i'm currently enrolled in school for a degree in software engineering
    +1. This place should have an age limit.
    03-31-09 10:20 AM
    HAHAHA so you're in SCHOOL for something I've been doing for 20 years?! wow, good for you
    03-31-09 10:25 AM
    HAHAHA so you're in SCHOOL for something I've been doing for 20 years?! wow, good for you
    wow, aren't you the beautiful mind. how i look up to you
    eventhough you were in another thread suggesting build .113 official could differ from the leak EVENTHOUGH build numbers are specific for a reason and can not have any changes in them whatsoever
    Last edited by spawn026; 03-31-09 at 10:33 AM.
    03-31-09 10:29 AM
    This thread is down the toilet.

There is not one once of merit in it.

It Should be Closed.
    03-31-09 10:35 AM

It Should be Closed.
    couldn't agree more
    03-31-09 10:37 AM
    The Storm requires more patience because it is a horrible device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 12:15 PM
    jefferey, i'm disappointed in you. you realize you're tarnishing the good names of real trolls right? you're a disgrace to their ranks. you suck.

btw the storm rawks!
    03-31-09 12:36 PM

It Should be Closed.
    of course it went down the toilet. idiots who hate the phone have to make sure to post on EVERY thread people post with positives on the phone. get a dang life and if you hate the phone you dont have to troll on every single positive thread!
    03-31-09 01:13 PM
    of course it went down the toilet. idiots who hate the phone have to make sure to post on EVERY thread people post with positives on the phone. get a dang life and if you hate the phone you dont have to troll on every single positive thread!
    Same can be said for those that post they love the storm on threads that say it sucks. It's a Rant AND Rave forum...goes both ways brother. No need to expound on other threads that went this way.
    03-31-09 01:20 PM
    CAUSE I FRIGGIN SAID SO!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by TrendyProfessional1; 03-31-09 at 03:28 PM.
    03-31-09 02:16 PM
    Ounce. Plse. spellcheck.
    I own a Storm and an iphone. Both are great phones. I really don't know why there is so much hostility.
    03-31-09 02:29 PM
    Ounce. Plse. spellcheck.
    I own a Storm and an iphone. Both are great phones. I really don't know why there is so much hostility.
    Man go hug a tree;paint some flowers your VW Van
    and swim with some dolphins.........................................
    03-31-09 03:25 PM

I am curious to why u didn't like the iphone?
    Mainly because my buddy is thinking about getting one.
    I like my storm and not trying to flame either phone but come on the storm is just as much of a toy.
    03-31-09 03:41 PM
    You still have the 'Toy' because the majority of Apple supporters are SELLOUTS, don't know how to make an autonomous decision so they buy exactly what they see on TV and what their tech-******** friends have. Way to be unique, enjoy the crappy email design and useless OS effects. cheers.
    03-31-09 04:40 PM
    You still have the 'Toy' because the majority of Apple supporters are SELLOUTS, don't know how to make an autonomous decision so they buy exactly what they see on TV and what their tech-******** friends have. Way to be unique, enjoy the crappy email design and useless OS effects. cheers.
    er, i bought the phone because I wanted a touch phone that worked with the kinks corrected. name another touch phone beside the iphone that works this good, the dare, instinct, htc, any samsung - the only phone I would have rather had was the pre but I had sprint nextel and dreaded there coverage. going on two years since its launch I'd say i'm far from following the crowd. i'm the only one of my friends with it and infact I am a huge apple hater. I bought a zune because I hate ipod and won't buy macs because I like windows. god forbid somebody just wanted the phone on his own free will. try again

edit: by the by, nevermind I had the storm since launch in november and was on his 4th and still didn't get a good one. How many exchanges would you take with verizon taking there sweet time checking in the phone with an account upwards of $900with letters and automated messages your account is outstanding eventhough you were told this wouldn't happen. I'm far from unique yet your judging me because you prefer the storm which is also the hottest phone on verizon.
    Last edited by spawn026; 03-31-09 at 04:56 PM.
    03-31-09 04:50 PM
    "Damn Jesus" phone??

Hey, tomorrow's National Atheists Day! Farout man.
    Maybe he meant the Spanish name pronounced "Hey-sous".
    If that's the case... then the Storm is the "Jesus" phone, being that some of them are being produced in Mexico.

But I digress... I like my Storm as well, and I find it's uses way better than any iPhone.

Besides... I'm curious as to see how far the Storm can go. And with the proper OS I'm sure it will go quite far.
    03-31-09 04:56 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD