I'm not going to lie one bit. When I recieved the Storm and started using it, it was fresh out the box, hadnt been running so the bugs we very plain in sight. The first time I let it charge, the screen looked warped and I had to take the battery out. I did a pull twice for different reasons. I actually "restored" my info from my curve through T-Mobile to get back contacts and such. After an hour or two of it running, I must say, the system has been pretty responsive, a little lag here n there, nothing major. It has ALOT of potential. Actually, I was out with my boys at the bar and I just felt like the man in there. The only one with a storm. lol. I dont think I'll be taking it back. IDK about many of you but that video recorder is dope as can be. I was taking shots in a rather dark room with the girls dancing and it came out CRYSTAL clear during playback. I was impressed.

For the people who really don't like it, it just might be a personal preference. It truly isnt a bad device. I MUST SAY the ONLY bug that annoys me is in the Facebook App. When you hit the menu button, the words and lines dont match up so it almost looks like the lines are striking through the words.

When an update comes out, Im sure itll even be better. Give it a chance people. It's much worth it.
    11-22-08 03:32 AM
    Good post boogie , my thoughts exactly ,2nd BlackBerry i have had and like this one the best
    11-22-08 04:41 AM
    With all the hype and advertising that Verizon has invested in this phone, their price at the moment is at it's peak. From this point forward the price will be lowered (as demand falls off) or significantly discounted. When paying top dollar, IMHO you should get the best not some buggy, backed-off operating system with promises of future fixes.

Hey, but that's just me.... If you're happy with what you've got, good on ya...

HH
    11-22-08 08:29 AM
    I agree but if you count on it for email it is not as easy to use as the curve....The curve you can operate with one hand (not that i would ever drive & operate my curve)..also the biggest drawback i saw was the only way to get a full keyboard is to turn it sideways...UGH not for me
    11-22-08 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD