No I read your post, I was setting it through my clock as well (notice the 11: o'clock behind the alarm setting window because its 11:27 at the time of this post, confirming im setting it via the clock)

Unless your storm has different software than mine, it is just like in the pic... Ps. That is what it looked like when I opened it up (It was set to Weekend by default, most likely because it is the weekend)
    Hmm I set an alarm and set to on. I then tried to set another alarm and it defaulted to on.

However I deleted the alarm I set and tried to create a new alarm and it defaulted back to Off.

I guess it sees what alarms you have set and defaults the new alarm based on what you already have maybe? I'm not sure, that doesn't seem to make too much sense either.
    04-04-09 10:31 PM
    Hmm I set an alarm and set to on. I then tried to set another alarm and it defaulted to on.

However I deleted the alarm I set and tried to create a new alarm and it defaulted back to Off.

I guess it sees what alarms you have set and defaults the new alarm based on what you already have maybe? I'm not sure, that doesn't seem to make too much sense either.
    I guess, Yea that would make sense. If the bb automatically defaults the alarms status based on whatever you had previously, then it would make sense for it to default to off if you previously didn't have an alarm (a.k.a off). I haven't actually deleted previous alarms manually, just rescheduled them via the set alarms window& turned them off/back on. It's possible that that's how it works, do I sense a little AI(artificial intelligence)? lol no
    Last edited by winnersmw; 04-04-09 at 10:38 PM.
    04-04-09 10:35 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD