When I take a picture and either send it via MMS or send via Facebook Mobile, my pictures either end up turned sideways or upside down. What the heck am I doing wrong? I've tried holding it all four different ways, and the same thing happens, no matter what, and I can't get my pictures to appear the right way in messages and uploads.
    01-06-09 07:34 PM
    I had that issue till I installed the leaked OS .85. Also I have found holding the phone in landscape mode with the buttons on the right side makes it work right. RIM must think everyone is right handed in the world or that no left handed people use this phone.

I am left handed and this annoys the **** out of me. This has been a pita for me also since I do mms, email, and bbm attached pics a lot with my friends and co workers.
    01-06-09 07:40 PM
    Okay, that worked. I was sure that I had tried that combo, but I guess not. We just got our phones, so I don't want to install the new OS until it's officially released, just in case we need to turn our phones in.

ETA - THANK YOU!!
    01-06-09 07:47 PM
    (: �pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ uo ƃuıpuɐʇs noʎ ǝɹɐ
    01-06-09 07:53 PM
    Ha, Spotmark. That would work. Nothing like low-tech to fix the problem.
    01-06-09 07:55 PM
    Cause you holding phone upside down...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 08:23 PM
    RIM must think everyone is right handed in the world or that no left handed people use this phone.
    Yeah, I guess so do all the other camera makers out there. The phone's right convenience key is a two-step button designed to be the shutter button... which is usually on TOP of a camera.
    01-06-09 09:21 PM
    I think spotmark is on to something
    01-06-09 09:27 PM
    I think it's just the accelerometer on your PC monitor, have you tried shaking it yet/??
    01-06-09 09:30 PM
    Cause you holding phone upside down...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thank you..that fixed my issue
    02-25-09 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD