So I have had a storm for about 60 days and in the beginning the battery was lasting a long time like about 2-3 days, now it seems that I am down to 40% by the late afternoon. I know that I am using more apps, but I need to know how to track down the apps that are using the most juice.

Any tips of tracking down the power using apps? Is there an app that can tell me how much juice each app is using?

Thanks

Steve
    05-29-09 11:25 PM
    Well depending on your OS that can cause a lot of problems. .75 seems to drain quickly. You could always upgrade this weekend when verizon releases .148. As for apps, the only one I've read that almost always has a leak is weatherbug, but since you didn't list your apps we have no idea how to help.
    05-30-09 12:10 AM
    Make sure your closing alps when your done with them by hitting menu>close/exit. Also....are you leaving your gps.or bluetooth on? They use the battery up pretty quick.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 12:11 AM
    Are you using a after market car charger? It has been my experience that buying cheap car chargers (like the one found on eBay) can cause the battery to lose its ability to hold a charge.
    05-30-09 12:14 AM
    Can you tell us what IM/Twitter/weather apps you're running, if any?
    05-30-09 12:16 AM
    Also changing some simple things help like your display brightness, black out time, GPS and what they said.
    05-30-09 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD