I had the Storm for a week now, I love it I do consider that I am a crackberry addict, it I just cant let go of it my only problem its the battery life mine last like 2 hours is this normal? I fixed the clicking problem, everything else works just fine.
    06-02-09 02:57 PM
    What OS are you running? Although 2 hours seems a bit short (depending on your usage) the Storm doesn't get the best life. Also, what apps are you running?
    06-02-09 03:20 PM
    And by the way, your PIN is found by going to Options>Status
    06-02-09 03:26 PM
    You should be able to pull at least a day with it, even with fairly heavy usage.

any apps or themes installed? What OS you running?
    06-02-09 03:32 PM
    What OS are you running? Although 2 hours seems a bit short (depending on your usage) the Storm doesn't get the best life. Also, what apps are you running?

I have the newest one I think its the 4.7.0.148, I dont use it that much I mean just text and some calls but that is it and as far as apps go I still have not downloaded anything and I always close everything after I am done, I think I am going to buy a new battery because Verizon wont help me I mean I have an unlocked Storm.
    06-02-09 03:32 PM
    You should be able to pull at least a day with it, even with fairly heavy usage.

any apps or themes installed? What OS you running?
    No apps or themes yet and I believe that the O.S is 4.7.0.148
    06-02-09 03:33 PM
    Let it drain completely and then throw it on the charger for a complete charge (until lightening bolt disappears).

There are also many how to increase battery life threads in the how to section. Search there.
    06-02-09 03:34 PM
    I have the newest one I think its the 4.7.0.148, I dont use it that much I mean just text and some calls but that is it and as far as apps go I still have not downloaded anything and I always close everything after I am done, I think I am going to buy a new battery because Verizon wont help me I mean I have an unlocked Storm.
    Well it sounds like you're off to a good start. Old OS's and not closing out of apps is usually the answer to battery-drain questions. It's possible that you have a bad battery. Let it drain completely and then charge it fully before you use it.
    06-02-09 03:46 PM
    2 hr on light to moderate useage = bad battery. I get at least a days worth 16+ hrs or at least until I go to bed and plug it in to charge with heavy usage. I'm talking 4 streaming email boxes, MSN or Yahoo IM, quite a bit of texting, and maybe even some web surfing. This is by no means steller, but when you think about the fact it is constantly updating itself with your personal email and everything else, I guess it's to be expected.
    06-02-09 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD