02-21-09 07:05 AM
33 12
tools
    Every request someone makes for an app or a theme is " can we get one like the iphone" Why dont you just get an iphone !!!!
    02-20-09 06:58 PM
    if verizon offred it, i would!
    02-20-09 07:01 PM
    just cause someone ask for an iphone app doesn't mean we want an iphone
    02-20-09 07:02 PM
    yea I probably would too lol
    02-20-09 07:02 PM
    ....... I did

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 07:03 PM
    I would buy a iphone but its not on vzw and I can't type on it.

02-20-09 07:06 PM
    Why don't you grow up?

02-20-09 07:07 PM
    It's not like they're 'comparing' anything to the iPhone. When requesting an app, and referencing the iPhone, they're simply providing an example to use as a point of reference.

sigh... too much pessimism these days
    02-20-09 07:17 PM
    Well the BB App Center opens to the public soon, seeing that overall BB users outnumber iPhone users I think the App Center will be huge.
    02-20-09 07:26 PM
    Your right with the comparison because its been around for a while. The storm has tons of potential that is starting to show. I guess I should grow up because that was just such an immature statement right? pffffttt
    02-20-09 07:29 PM
    Why do you not get a life? People have the right to their own opinion. Threads like these are pointless; They achieve nothing and fuel fights. Currently the Blackberry Storm has few applications, and people want to take the most enjoyable features from the iPhone and make their Blackberries somewhat fun.

Your argument is as weak as saying that people should not be able to upload their iTunes onto their Blackberries because it is an Apple product. Threads like these are so annoying, why can people be tolerant of others?
    02-20-09 07:36 PM
    Wow relax people. Dont reply then thats fine. Its just thats all I see all over these forums. No need to flip
    02-20-09 07:40 PM
    People flip but cause you made a senseless thread. When people make apps like the iPhone its cause they like the app not the phone or the phone company.

Please don't flame people then as them to relax either
    02-20-09 07:50 PM
    Some people have to have Verizon, and shouldn't an iPhone keeler have mph alps available than my old bb with the click wheel?

I think the BB app store is a pipe dream

02-20-09 07:59 PM
    if you go to iphone forums there are a bunch of people that ask for blackberry storm themes too. just because you like the theme really has nothing to do with liking the actual phone.
    02-20-09 07:59 PM
    Fact is, iPhone led the way. There are a lot of cool apps for the iPhone that would be great for the Storm. Why reinvent the wheel? Can't wait to see the awesome apps they'll come out with for the Storm!

02-20-09 08:03 PM
    when the first car was invented, other companies took it and made it better.

Basically, thats what the storm is.
    The Iphone was out first "good for them" but the Storm i feel, will be better.

So it really has nothing to do with the "Iphone" but the apps and how the storm can be better.
    02-20-09 08:05 PM
    lol we said the same thing in different words. nice

Fact is, iPhone led the way. There are a lot of cool apps for the iPhone that would be great for the Storm. Why reinvent the wheel? Can't wait to see the awesome apps they'll come out with for the Storm!

02-20-09 08:06 PM
    lo hopless lol
    02-20-09 08:07 PM
    I'll admit that all the iPhone commercials showing off the apps & games make me kind of jealous. I just hope those apps & games come to the storm.

Yea, I'd get an iPhone if it worked with verizon. I've been with the same cell company for about 25 years. They just keep changing their name
    02-20-09 08:18 PM
    If they don't fix the os soon I'm gettin one.

02-20-09 08:19 PM
    Thats true. I use a mac so it would be my first choice but I have Verizon. Love the Storm though its getting there
    02-20-09 08:21 PM
    If they don't fix the os soon I'm gettin one.

Better wait for AT&T to fix the network!

02-20-09 08:25 PM
    Wow relax people. Dont reply then thats fine. Its just thats all I see all over these forums. No need to flip
    You start a thread like this on CrackBerry...what did you expect? Surely you can't be that dense.
    02-20-09 08:29 PM
    if verizon offred it, i would!

Beat me to it!
    02-20-09 08:36 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD