I have about 600 songs on my media card. Random times when I reboot my berry, the music will load up and as soon as it hits 600 and is fully loaded, it will instantly shoot back down to around 100 songs. It'll stick like this unless I reboot or pull the media card.

Since I have an innocase II, I don't want to deal with the whole pulling the case off just to pull the card. Does this happen to anyone else or can anyone offer an explanation? I don't know if it's the media card or a hardware issue?

Any input would be much appreciated.
    02-11-09 07:16 PM
    Bump...2nd time I wrote up this thread. Can ANYONE shed any insight?
    02-11-09 07:46 PM
    I don't have this problem. What kind of audio file format are you using? Not all Mp3 files are not compatible. I came across 10 songs that I could play on my computer but will not on the storm. And there is something common with the 10 songs, they were published by the same person.
    Last edited by thymaster; 02-11-09 at 07:51 PM.
    02-11-09 07:49 PM
    I don't have this problem. What kind of audio file format are you using. Not all Mp3 files are not compatible.
    They're all mp3 files, and I dont think compatibility would be the issue because half the time all the songs stick, and the other half of the time they drop down to 100. When they stick they all play just fine.
    02-11-09 07:51 PM
    Sigh..another bump. Please anybody?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 09:19 PM
    this has happened to me numerous of times. just do a batt pull and while the batt is out remove the memory card and then wait for the phone to reboot then put the memory back in.
    02-11-09 09:25 PM
    I have about 600 songs on my media card. Random times when I reboot my berry, the music will load up and as soon as it hits 600 and is fully loaded, it will instantly shoot back down to around 100 songs. It'll stick like this unless I reboot or pull the media card.

Since I have an innocase II, I don't want to deal with the whole pulling the case off just to pull the card. Does this happen to anyone else or can anyone offer an explanation? I don't know if it's the media card or a hardware issue?

Any input would be much appreciated.
    It could be an issue with the card itself or the way you sync the files. But I suggest formatting through the BB.

02-11-09 09:54 PM
    You can connect to PC for a few seconds then pull usb and pray.

This is a sporadic problem but a reboot is not necessary.
    02-11-09 10:01 PM
    this has happened to me numerous of times. just do a batt pull and while the batt is out remove the memory card and then wait for the phone to reboot then put the memory back in.
    You don't even have to reboot. You can simply pull the card. However, i'm looking for a definite fix.

02-12-09 12:10 AM
    It could be an issue with the card itself or the way you sync the files. But I suggest formatting through the BB.

I drag and drop songs from itunes directly into the music folder of the "BLACKBERRY2" directory. It shouldn't be a problem because others do it the same way without a problem

02-12-09 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD