Every so often my storm freezes up. The screen will go blank or sort of mosaic and the phone won't perfrom. Then a little clock appears for a while and the phone comes back. Last night b/f it did this the text was skewed on the screen and kept me from clicking on icons.

Is this some sort of routine "maintenance" my phone is doing on itself or is it a problem?

Thanks
    03-17-09 01:24 PM
    hmm mosaic? you mean kinda like snow on a old tv with no reception? i get that once in a while too. maybe you should take yours and replace it... if its in the 30 days worry free. i tend to think the beta OSs is what is making mine freeze but im assuming youre running the stock OS .75 so it should be that unstable.
    03-17-09 02:13 PM
    Every so often my storm freezes up. The screen will go blank or sort of mosaic and the phone won't perfrom. Then a little clock appears for a while and the phone comes back. Last night b/f it did this the text was skewed on the screen and kept me from clicking on icons.

Is this some sort of routine "maintenance" my phone is doing on itself or is it a problem?

Thanks
    LMAO.. welcome to the storm

what os are you running?
    03-17-09 02:28 PM
    ok, i'm fairly low tech. So I'm not sure what OS refers to. But I don't think I've done anything to alter this.

BTW, the mosaic I referred to is exactly like the old tv fuzz.

I like the phone (loved it at first) but worry this is foreshadowing of problems to come.

I had to replace my voyager early on bc the touch screen just quit responding.

It is still within the 30 days. Is the warranty a year?

Thank you for your kind replies.
    03-17-09 03:21 PM
    Maybe it is cold hheheheheh
    03-17-09 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD