Is it just me? I mean its not that much different and Storm 1 really doesn't have any problems.
    05-20-09 07:31 PM
    Well to some extent yeah it does, but it is using a whole different input method than before.
    05-20-09 08:46 PM
    To me, it looks exactly like the Storm 1 (minus click screen).
    I wouldn't be surprised if it had the same internals of its 7ish month predecessor .
    05-20-09 08:52 PM
    It has already been stated by a couple of people that we should see this as more of a revision than a completely different phone.
    05-20-09 08:55 PM
    do you think it will be worth an upgrade? I was thinking of waiting till Storm 3
    05-20-09 09:04 PM
    Nah isnt there physical features and internal features that have been updated?

Didn't they call the iPhone with 3g a revision or iPhone 2?

Safe to say it can be called Storm 2. I mean it's funny how the Storm's little fairy tale played out to be very similiar to the iPhone. Just an observation
    05-20-09 10:11 PM
    This really isn't a big jump in design. Would be funny if it becomes just the Storm and they sell it as that. Sorry, this is just a model refresh. Think of it like a car when they refresh the body style. Same model, new look.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 11:17 PM
    This really isn't a big jump in design. Would be funny if it becomes just the Storm and they sell it as that. Sorry, this is just a model refresh. Think of it like a car when they refresh the body style. Same model, new look.

No click would be preTty darn dumb.

05-20-09 11:31 PM
    No click would be preTty darn dumb.

no the click would be pretty darn dumb : ) Thankfully they are getting rid of it......
    05-20-09 11:48 PM
    Right now, there is no way RIM will be able justify putting the "2" after the "Storm".
    05-20-09 11:56 PM
    Right now, there is no way RIM will be able justify putting the "2" after the "Storm".
    Lucky for us RIM has never put a "2" in front of any of their phones
    05-21-09 12:40 AM

nice way to tell it lol
    05-21-09 12:55 AM
    too soon i think. i haven't even had my bold for a year yet and it's coming soon. whatever, i'll probably check it out if it's an ATT or Rogers phone
    05-21-09 02:53 AM

I agree with you so much on this. Cant really say anything else. At the end of the day storm 1 and 2 will be on the same OS just like you can be on the same OS from Iphone and iphone 3g. I dont think ill be heading for the storm 2. Unless you guys rate it bloody darn good.

And whats this about no click ? I love it!!
    05-21-09 03:01 AM
    this is why i'm holding on to my current Bold... waiting for the updated Storm (Odin?) to come out and I'll surely trade my Bold for ;-)

please RIM, keep the current 'touch & click' screen...
    05-21-09 07:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD