...a FREE WORLD CUP app from EVERY country in the World Cup? Does this mean we should now expect 2 dozen free World Cup 2014 apps to start appearing sometime in May 2014?

What a waste. Shouldn't one (or two) be enough?
    07-14-10 10:27 AM
    I think those were themes. There were only a couple of apps dedicated to World Cup updates. And...it's not like you have to download them anyway.
    07-14-10 10:52 AM
    I think those were themes. There were only a couple of apps dedicated to World Cup updates. And...it's not like you have to download them anyway.
    A theme isn't really anything but an app anyway, just look for the category on App World. And right i don't have to, I just have to wade through them because someone want's to put their country's flag on my phone.
    07-14-10 11:24 AM
    What does this have to do with the StormII?
    07-14-10 11:29 AM
    I thought the world cup is over? 2012 end of world is coming! Help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-10 11:42 AM
    A theme isn't really anything but an app anyway, just look for the category on App World. And right i don't have to, I just have to wade through them because someone want's to put their country's flag on my phone.
    Or developers can just stop creating applications for BlackBerry, because when they do people just moan about it!

Mate, be glad that BlackBerry is becoming more populair in mainstream area's, otherwise we would only have financial and stock-apps for businessmen. Other then that, developing apps and themes for BlackBerry is really horrible! I will spare you the details, but trust me, it's a real pain in the arse.
    07-14-10 12:06 PM
    Children would die without those apps. And they're the future.

07-14-10 12:15 PM
    What does this have to do with the StormII?
    I have a Storm2, these apps are made for this model (and others). Hence, my post in this forum.

Being an S2 owner, THIS IS MY FORUM, and I post my opinions here.

Get over it.
    07-14-10 01:13 PM
    There is a forum dedicated to 3rd party app discussion: http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/

That said, from the developers perspective why should the fact that someone else already released a similar app keep them from creating theirs?

Didn't realize we could only have one of each type of app and hence loose the opportunity of choice...
    07-14-10 01:35 PM
    I have a Storm2, these apps are made for this model (and others). Hence, my post in this forum.

Being an S2 owner, THIS IS MY FORUM, and I post my opinions here.

Get over it.
    There is an app forum, hence why it should be there. The apps you speak of aren't storm-only compatible...

Get over it.
    07-14-10 01:44 PM

Get over it.
    Hilarious comment from somebody who is so butthurt over something so trivial!

07-14-10 08:52 PM
    That just goes to show that RIM is reaching out to customers all over the world. Despite the fact that football (the version known in the US as "soccer") is not popular in the US, it is the most popular sport in most of the world.
    07-14-10 09:11 PM
    Geez, Pi, if anyone should "get over it" it's you...ease up, dude. The man has an S2 and there are probably several places he could have posted this, he chose here. Did someone force you to come in and read this?

There is an app forum, hence why it should be there. The apps you speak of aren't storm-only compatible...

Get over it.
    07-14-10 09:16 PM
    If it blocks the infernal noise from those glorified kazoos it would be worth it..........
    07-14-10 09:16 PM
    Geez, Pi, if anyone should "get over it" it's you...ease up, dude.
    Wrong. OP is nuts. Apparently can't figure out how to navigate around themes on app sites, freaking out about 2014, having complete butthurt meltdown.

He's either a very funny troll or a very sad, pathetic loser.

07-15-10 12:06 AM
    Ok, instead of asking why?

I say.... we need apps (the more the merrier) that allow us to watch worldcup live streaming FREE from our bb. Full stop.
    Bur 2014? too far away.... how about OS6! with flash support, watching video online is no longer a problem.
    07-15-10 01:18 AM
    Ha!!!! What a GREAT idea... +10 for this one!

If it blocks the infernal noise from those glorified kazoos it would be worth it..........
    07-15-10 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD