I'm just curious here - how come some of you have to do battery pulls regimented daily, while others (such as myself) rarely have to do them?

I've had extended time using both .75 and .109 and I use Quickpull very rarely (MAYBE twice a month). My phone has frozen I think twice (in 3 months), and even at 5MB memory it runs quite fast. I frequently use eMail, phone, SMS, the browser, Weatherbug, GoogleMaps, Slacker, the calendar, alarm clock, etc. - it's not that I'm not using the phone much!

Others of you say you have to pull the battery once or twice a day otherwise it is unbearably slow. Is there a certain app, bad batch of phones, certain way you use it, etc. that is causing this?? I can't imagine how frustrating that must be!

-Cyrus
    03-15-09 01:12 PM
    It all depends on what apps you are running and OS I assume. In addition, it could be a bad batch of phones.
    03-15-09 01:15 PM
    Some people are also absolutely obsessed with free app memory. If it drops by 0.1MB, they scream memory leak and do a battery pull.
    03-15-09 01:22 PM
    Sometimes my phone is running great, even with low memory, but I won't be able to see certain links. Ie: jojoc third party link won't show.then when I do I battery pull I can see the links again....anyone have an explanation for this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 01:24 PM
    Beta apps on top of beta themes on top of beta OSs on top of first gen hardware

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD