So I experienced the outage yesterday and rec'd a whole batch at one time. Then nothing. Today nothing. I could not get any email to come into my Storm2. So I blew them away and reset. Now all is well. Any reason why I had to do this? I am on my 30 day trial with this storm and I am still 50/50 on her.
    12-18-09 09:23 AM
    So I experienced the outage yesterday and rec'd a whole batch at one time. Then nothing. Today nothing. I could not get any email to come into my Storm2. So I blew them away and reset. Now all is well. Any reason why I had to do this? I am on my 30 day trial with this storm and I am still 50/50 on her.
    You didn't need to reset them. There were two periods of outage and now seems to be fixed. I had the same issue but WAITED. Getting my mail now with no problem.
    12-18-09 09:25 AM
    I have left one account on there that I have not rebuilt and just tested it. Still not working. I will be patient for a while and then just blow away and re-create.. Strange problem...
    12-18-09 09:30 AM
    yup, gave up waiting. Blew it away, recreated and mail is working again....
    12-18-09 12:58 PM
    A lot of times a reboot or re-sending of service books will do the trick (and it sometimes easier than re-adding accounts).
    12-18-09 01:01 PM
    tried the reboot. Need to look into this "service book" thing you speak of. I am slowly becomming an expert on these things...

Thanks!
    12-18-09 01:20 PM
    tried the reboot. Need to look into this "service book" thing you speak of. I am slowly becomming an expert on these things...

Thanks!
    Options->advanced->host routing table->press the BB button-> register now.
    12-18-09 01:44 PM
    Options->advanced->host routing table->press the BB button-> register now.
    That's actually an HRT reset and it can fix things, but sometimes you need to send service books too which is the email Setup icon usually inside the setup folder. Sign on, then press the BB button (menu) and select service books, scroll down and click on send service books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD