Yeah but they all had bugs and some were pretty serious.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah which all OS(s) will most likely have. And I'm not just talking about the Storm, all devices.

So you'd rather not send mms and use your phone keypad while in a call just so you can have an "official" OS?

I'm not saying that, I'm saying that there were some leaked OS(s) for all devices, that some people liked very much and didn't have a lot of bugs. But they were never an official. They just have high standards.
    03-21-09 01:33 PM
    So just use the leaks then? Being official doesn't make it different. .75 is fine for now.

03-21-09 01:36 PM
    So just use the leaks then? Being official doesn't make it different. .75 is fine for now.

As long as they're the same OS and platform, there isn't a difference between an official and a leak.
    03-21-09 02:11 PM
    Is there an echo in here?

03-21-09 02:16 PM
    Is there an echo in here?

I think there is an echo in here.
    03-21-09 02:21 PM
    I think there is an echo in here.
    What echo? Did I miss something? An "good" echo for me would be a harmonious echoing of leaked OS all over web
    03-21-09 02:45 PM
    For those of you who are mad at RIM for the lack of updates, you can end it right there. RIM does NOT control when firmware is released to the public, officially.

Blame your carrier/provider
    Ok I'm not a moron. I know who releases an official OS. RIM builds the OS don't they. What build should they have released? The one that would not charge, the one that randomly reset or the one with out a number pad while on the phone. I could go on and on. So then what build should they have made an official OS?
    Last edited by dbaynejr; 03-21-09 at 06:31 PM.
    03-21-09 06:28 PM
    (Silence) .........
    03-21-09 06:59 PM
    There is no CX and Sith... oh wait, that was spoon...
    03-22-09 12:54 AM
    So blame RIM or VZW/Voda but not the guys who are letting you know there is better to come. Two questions for whoever want's to answer them honestly:
    1. Why didn't you return it for something else after you got it if you were/are SO unhappy with the OS?
    2. Would you risk loosing your job for some faceless person you don't know off an internet forum?

(By the way anyone who answers yes to Q 2 is either a liar or very foolish)...

03-22-09 01:42 AM
    2. Would you risk loosing your job for some faceless person you don't know off an internet forum?
    That's some common sense right thurrr! lol
    03-22-09 12:56 PM
    Ok I'm not a moron. I know who releases an official OS. RIM builds the OS don't they. What build should they have released? The one that would not charge, the one that randomly reset or the one with out a number pad while on the phone. I could go on and on. So then what build should they have made an official OS?
    Oh but you are a "moron". Because RIM does not make a build official. Read the thread through next time please
    03-23-09 07:31 AM
    Radio, any new info you can pass to the masses on this bright spring morning?
    03-23-09 07:32 AM
    Its that damn ****** valace and his ******** group of ******** *******.
    03-23-09 08:01 AM
    That, my friend, is the most intellectually true statement in this thread.
    03-23-09 08:22 AM
    I heard that Horizon was ..... (NAY I'm not gonna make that joke again!!!!). Hopefully we see something good sometime soon.

My condolences to your family RG, I sure know what it's like we lost my sister in Oct.
    03-23-09 08:34 AM
    Its not all the Storm forum. Many very good members here. Its just certain individuals that ruin it for everybody. Yeah some say they dont miss him but its their loss. Many miss him talking about the Storm.

I AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT MISS THE WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE HE HAD AND THE INFORMATION THAT WAS GIVEN. AGAIN SOME PEOPLE RUIN IT FOR ALL OF US!

THANK YOU
    03-23-09 11:52 AM
    I dont have anything for you, unfortunately. If I did I'd post it

Promise!
    03-23-09 02:30 PM
    I AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT MISS THE WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE HE HAD AND THE INFORMATION THAT WAS GIVEN. AGAIN SOME PEOPLE RUIN IT FOR ALL OF US!

THANK YOU
    Get that off your chest, did ya?
    03-23-09 04:01 PM
    Lmao. Oh man that made my day.

03-23-09 05:34 PM
220 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD