Hey guys i have the leak .148 but i cant find the official .148. check blackberry.com and it took me to verizon website and it does not show the new update. If some body could help me i would appreciate it thank you.
    06-01-09 12:19 PM
    Hey guys i have the leak .148 but i cant find the official .148. check blackberry.com and it took me to verizon website and it does not show the new update. If some body could help me i would appreciate it thank you.
    It's in the Verizon wireless Support Forum

Try this link: BlackBerry® Software Updates
    06-01-09 12:39 PM
    Thank you i will try it.
    06-01-09 12:43 PM
    You need to access the page using Internet Explorer.
    06-01-09 12:44 PM
    That link is still showing the MR1....
    06-01-09 12:45 PM
    yeah it keeps showing up .75
    06-01-09 12:46 PM
    On the OP....The Leak is the Official
    06-01-09 12:46 PM
    It won't be up on Verizon's website until June 3rd. You have to plug your device into your PC, in Internet Explorer go to BlackBerry - Update your Device Software, and click on the big "Check for Updates" button in the center of the screen.
    06-01-09 12:48 PM
    Yeah im there i just figured it out. thank you Guys!
    06-01-09 12:50 PM
    i get the cannot update your software error.
    06-01-09 12:55 PM
    I'm downloading it over the air right now.
    Go to options, advanced, wireless upgrade.
    06-01-09 12:56 PM
    i get the cannot update your software error.
    As in cannot update your software because you are on BES or something of that kind? If so, go to the BlackBerry page with your phone plugged into the PC... when you click on the "Check for Updates" button in the middle of the page, the App Loader will start and give you that error message about being on BES. LEAVE THAT WINDOW OPEN, and then just click on the "Check for Updates" button again... another App Loader window will open and will start the process as it should.
    06-01-09 12:57 PM
    As in cannot update your software because you are on BES or something of that kind? If so, go to the BlackBerry page with your phone plugged into the PC... when you click on the "Check for Updates" button in the middle of the page, the App Loader will start and give you that error message about being on BES. LEAVE THAT WINDOW OPEN, and then just click on the "Check for Updates" button again... another App Loader window will open and will start the process as it should.
    I did it this way and it worked. Just to remind people though... BACK UP your stuff! I had to use the App Loader to restore my messages, contacts, etc. I also had to re-download all of my apps, so be prepared with all your registration numbers and such. It's a good idea to save your QL settings and to use the "Exit" feature on Podtrapper (if you have it) so it stores your podcast settings on the SD.
    06-01-09 01:22 PM
    Its on verizons website now
    06-01-09 01:26 PM
    Its on verizons website now
    Good to know for future questions. Thank you!
    06-01-09 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD