Ok, so I used to be able to change my background no problem, but I've upgraded my phone a few times since back then. I'm now running .106 Hybrid OS on my 9530. I've also formatted my SD card to get rid of all the junk I used to have on there as well. Now, when I take pics, it saves to the SD card no problem. Also, when I save pics from the browser, it saves to the SD card no problem as well. However, when I go to "Set Homescreen Image" to anything other than the "Sample Pics" or default "Verizon" logo, the background remains empty and black - why!?
    02-23-09 07:46 AM
    Ok, so I used to be able to change my background no problem, but I've upgraded my phone a few times since back then. I'm now running .106 Hybrid OS on my 9530. I've also formatted my SD card to get rid of all the junk I used to have on there as well. Now, when I take pics, it saves to the SD card no problem. Also, when I save pics from the browser, it saves to the SD card no problem as well. However, when I go to "Set Homescreen Image" to anything other than the "Sample Pics" or default "Verizon" logo, the background remains empty and black - why!?
    I had the same problem with .106 along with many other problems 106 has. I downgraded back to the official .75 where I have no problems with anything again. Its slower, but at least I have no problems
    02-23-09 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD