I have a BB storm 2 - 9550. I have bought this phone from America but I currently moved outside of America and use it here because it is unlocked. It does not give me the option to send a MMS!!! Why does this happen? Even when I am in America and I insert a Verizon SIM, it still does not give me the option to send a MMS!!! Plz somebody help me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-10 05:51 AM
    I don't think I can answer your question, but there is no such thing as a "Verizon SIM". Verizon does put SIM cards in their "world phones" that have a SIM slot, but it isn't functional as Verizon is CDMA network only.
    06-27-10 08:11 AM
    it has to be registered correctly with the current provider
    06-27-10 10:30 AM
    You don't need to use the SIM here in the US for connectivity on the Verizon network. The phone itself is CDMA. The SIM slot and/or card is for GSM connectivity which Verizon is not. As Howarmat said, are you setup correctly on your network? Does your provider allow MMS?
    06-27-10 11:52 AM
    Thanks for the help guys! The problem was that my phone was not fully registered with my network provider.I now have it fully registered so I can now send MMS's. once again, thanks for the help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-10 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD