I am new the the BB and I don't seem to be getting all my emails that are in my inbox on my PC. How can i rectify this situation?? Help Please.
    11-22-08 07:36 PM
    Is this the first time using email on a device? If so, are you also using Outlook? Either way, one thing to check is (depending on the email client) either the messages are retained on the server. This is an email client setting. If your Outlook pulls the email off the server, then it will no longer be there to push to the Berry.
    11-22-08 07:40 PM
    yah mines not getting any of my emails.... i dont know what to do. im also new to black berrys
    11-22-08 07:40 PM
    I am new to emails on a device. I have an email from michigan state which I have running through Eudora on my pc. But I notice that some emails go to eudora and not to my bb. Mostly they are stupid emails, Adverts and such but I don't want to chance missing important emails.
    11-22-08 07:50 PM
    And i could check and fix this how?
    11-22-08 07:51 PM
    There is a setting in Outlook that you need to check to save emails on the server. You'll have to dig for it, I am on my wife's Mac so I don't have Outlook handy
    11-22-08 07:56 PM
    If i had to guess, that is the problem. MSU uses a webased mail server. I am not familiar with Eudora however. I would look in your email settings. See if there is a setting for mail retention. You will need to set it to "leave copy of message on server" or something similiar.
    11-22-08 08:01 PM
    I booted up Windows via VMWare. I forgot she had Outlook.

Tools - Email Accounts - Edit - More settings - Advanced Tab - Check "Leave a copy on the server
    11-22-08 08:05 PM
    Do you have any filters set up? Currently, I'm not getting any email that are filtered. I'd be happy to here if there is a solution.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 08:05 PM
    thanks for the help i'm at work right now but as soon as i get home i will check. at least i kinds know what to look for now, thanks
    11-22-08 08:41 PM
    I am getting them, but at very random times. I was out all day today, and I got 2 right after I left the house. I figured that was all I had gotten. But when I got hom 6 hours later I had 14 messages. The Verizon guy who had helped me told me to do Service Books. Over an hour later still no e-mails. I finally turned the phone off and back on and got them. Even now it takes an hour or more after they come to my PC then a bunch come in at once on the phone.
    11-22-08 08:59 PM
    I am getting them, but at very random times. I was out all day today, and I got 2 right after I left the house. I figured that was all I had gotten. But when I got hom 6 hours later I had 14 messages. The Verizon guy who had helped me told me to do Service Books. Over an hour later still no e-mails. I finally turned the phone off and back on and got them. Even now it takes an hour or more after they come to my PC then a bunch come in at once on the phone.
    Did you do the send service books in e-mail setup?
    11-22-08 09:05 PM
    Yes, that's what he had me do.

My Curve sometimes had a major delay too, but this seems to be worse.
    11-22-08 09:08 PM

I just did this, but what exactly does this do???
    11-22-08 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD