Is anyone currently developing any reincarnation of either of these apps for the storm?

If not it would certainly be interesting to see something started would make me love my storm even more!

I think it would be nice to get random pictures from people and to be able to start a conversation with someone close to you. Maybe an integration of the two ideas?
    Last edited by Mh0user; 04-12-09 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Change Title
    04-12-09 08:58 PM
    It would be something worth putting on blackberry's app world! Photoswap is the leading download on apples appstore now.
    04-12-09 09:24 PM
    links with more information on the apps i'm talking about

PhotoSwap

WhosHere
    04-13-09 10:38 AM
    Whoshere is a lot like Loopt, which is available for Blackberrys on ATT but not on Verizon. Since it's been 6 months since the Storm has been out and not many developers have been hopping on the Blackberry Storm train, I'd say a version of Loopt or Whoshere for Storm will be hard to come by in the forseeable future.
    04-13-09 11:22 AM
    doesn't mean anyone isn't interested in adapting a similar app design

a combination of those two elements proximity chat and random photo sharing would be very fun
    04-13-09 08:30 PM
    I have been looking every week for a app like Photoswap. I even emailed the developers of the app version to see if they had any plans on making it for the storm but never heard back.
    04-13-09 08:32 PM
    I have been looking every week for a app like Photoswap. I even emailed the developers of the app version to see if they had any plans on making it for the storm but never heard back.
    i've heard people contacting them before and them saying they have no intention on doing any sort of development on the storm. that it is an iphone exclusive app.

idk if that's true or not is just speculation atm
    04-13-09 08:36 PM
    *bump*

no interest at all?
    04-16-09 03:26 AM
    I think there would be a huge interest for this app for the BB
    09-07-09 03:42 PM
    a shame BB doesn't have any fun social GSP location apps like Loopt Mixed or Who's Here. I wonder if Android will get these fun apps.
    11-01-09 09:58 PM
    I think I'm gonna get an iphone just because of this lol
    07-09-10 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD