22 18.80%
  • No

76 64.96%
  • Undecided

19 16.24%
03-06-09 04:08 PM
56 123
tools
    Nice pics on CB home page. Dont know about y'all but the 9630 is looking really good. Is it me or does the screen area look bigger than the Bold?
    03-05-09 09:56 AM
    At this point, I am willing to try anything....
    03-05-09 10:19 AM
    I am not switching but, gonna buy it and have both.
    03-05-09 10:22 AM
    Unless some spectacular OS comes out for the Storm before the Niagara hits Verizon's shelves I will definitely be jumping ship to the 9630. This thing is sweet
    03-05-09 10:25 AM
    I will hopefully be chucking this terd and picking one up
    03-05-09 10:28 AM
    Thats what I was thinking. Have my Niagra for productivity and the storm for the fun/cool factor.
    03-05-09 10:30 AM
    Exactly.... for my business the 9630 would be the best way to go.
    03-05-09 10:31 AM
    I will hopefully be chucking this terd and picking one up
    Lol....reminds me of the Mythbusters episode last night. They took some lion poo...formed it into a ball and actually polished to a high gloss! I looked like a huge gum ball!..lol. With that said....Im sure RIM will continue to polish the storm.
    03-05-09 10:32 AM
    I use my Storm for work and for school. I love it, and can type faster on it than I could with my Pearl.
    03-05-09 10:40 AM
    i voted yes, but not on the premise that i don't like the Storm. I LOVE my Storm and will be keeping it. I am a gadget guy so i'm getting it regardless
    03-05-09 10:40 AM
    funny...what makes everyone think that the 9630 is gonna have flawless operation? storm, bold and 8900 are still undergoing constant, maddening, sometimes useless os updates every other week. why would anyone assume at this point the 9630 is going to be different?

sticking with my storm until RIM gets their ish under control...or releases something with capabilities the storm doesnt have.
    03-05-09 10:44 AM
    funny...what makes everyone think that the 9630 is gonna have flawless operation? storm, bold and 8900 are still undergoing constant, maddening, sometimes useless os updates every other week. why would anyone assume at this point the 9630 is going to be different?

sticking with my storm until RIM gets their ish under control...or releases something with capabilities the storm doesnt have.
    Nothing is flawless. The Niagra is based off the Bold which has been out now for a while. I would think RIM would incorporate the lessons learned with the Bold into the Niagra. From what Ive read, the Niagra is currently testing out quite well.
    03-05-09 10:52 AM
    i voted yes, but not on the premise that i don't like the Storm. I LOVE my Storm and will be keeping it. I am a gadget guy so i'm getting it regardless
    I love my storm as well but for functionality I find having the feel of a keyboard is a bit easier to type.
    03-05-09 10:55 AM
    I was just thinking about this title thread this morning. Reading about all the different betas made me crazy, but has me hoping they're really trying to get this phone to where it should've been, but who knows. Hopefully they're going to do something with the OS that will convince me the Storm was a great choice. I usually go with happy with it to so-so day in day out, but only time will tell.

And its not the apps, I could care less about games. Hopefully they'll come out with things that will make this phone very useful, but so far its the functionality (slowness) of the phone that gets me. Annnnnd the option to use wifi is always a plus! (if the phone has it)
    03-05-09 11:00 AM
    I want to but we will see if my wife let's me I just want my full keyboard back and how much it is going to be.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 11:03 AM
    Probably not going to switch, but I am wondering if I should have kept saved my NE2.
    03-05-09 11:09 AM
    I was just thinking about this title thread this morning. Reading about all the different betas made me crazy, but has me hoping they're really trying to get this phone to where it should've been, but who knows. Hopefully they're going to do something with the OS that will convince me the Storm was a great choice. I usually go with happy with it to so-so day in day out, but only time will tell.

And its not the apps, I could care less about games. Hopefully they'll come out with things that will make this phone very useful, but so far its the functionality (slowness) of the phone that gets me. Annnnnd the option to use wifi is always a plus! (if the phone has it)
    Same here....could care less about the games. The Niagra does have Wifi.
    03-05-09 11:10 AM

what phone is flawless? who said this phone is flawless?
    i'm getting it because it looks badass and i'm a phone *****.
    03-05-09 11:18 AM
    what phone is flawless? who said this phone is flawless?
    i'm getting it because it looks badass and i'm a phone *****.
    Phone junky? I am too...but love gadgets in general. Its in our DNA man!
    03-05-09 11:24 AM
    Well played sir, I'm doing the same!
    03-05-09 11:26 AM
    Phone junky? I am too...but love gadgets in general. Its in our DNA man!
    wow didnt see it bleeped out what i really said, which is..
    i'm a phone W H O R E lol
    03-05-09 11:27 AM
    storm, bold and 8900 are still undergoing constant, maddening, sometimes useless os updates every other week.
    None of those are official, they are beta releases. Stop citing stuff you're not even legally supposed to have as a flaw.
    03-05-09 11:28 AM
    Undecided, just picked up a Curve a few weeks back and it is serving me well for business use. Great to have a Blackberry that just works. If the Niagra is going to be a world phone and the Storm is still not up to snuff, I will definitely dump it and give the Curve to my daughter. I am already tired of carrying two devices...........
    03-05-09 11:42 AM
    sticking with the storm. I love it. Im sure the 9630 will be a great phone, im quite happy to stick with my storm.
    03-05-09 11:44 AM
    Undecided, just picked up a Curve a few weeks back and it is serving me well for business use. Great to have a Blackberry that just works. If the Niagra is going to be a world phone and the Storm is still not up to snuff, I will definitely dump it and give the Curve to my daughter. I am already tired of carrying two devices...........
    Was tempted to get a curve but Im just going to wait. My work BB is an 8700G and I like typing on that and it works really well even though it's almost ancient.
    03-05-09 11:45 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD