Today, I went to the Verizon because my phone was broken. It hadn't rang in 3 weeks. I hadn't gotten any text messages either. So, I got to the store they check out my phone. They told me that there was absolutely nothing wrong with my phone. No one had called me in 3 weeks. Then they charged me $30. FML

Via: fmylife.com

05-28-09 12:26 AM
    Just call 611 and they will replace it for you. I have not gone to a store for any replacements, all done by 611.
    05-28-09 12:37 AM
    Just call 611 and they will replace it for you. I have not gone to a store for any replacements, all done by 611.
    I'm not having a bad day...just read that on FML.com and wanted to share because I thought it was funny.
    05-28-09 12:54 AM
    Don't worry, I got it;-)
    I'm not having a bad day...just read that on FML.com and wanted to share because I thought it was funny.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 01:05 AM
    I saw that too. I immediately wondered what kind of phone it was. Well.. Until I found out that no one likes that person.

Good stuff.

05-28-09 01:31 AM
    i love fmylife!
    05-28-09 12:25 PM
    My days are always full of hugs and butterflies.
    05-28-09 03:40 PM
    Today, I went to the Verizon because my phone was broken. It hadn't rang in 3 weeks. I hadn't gotten any text messages either. So, I got to the store they check out my phone. They told me that there was absolutely nothing wrong with my phone. No one had called me in 3 weeks. Then they charged me $30. FML

Via: fmylife.com

To be honest, I would not have walked out that store until they could show me calls and text messages coming to my phone. If it has been 3 weeks you need to go back and get your $30 dollars worth or demand a refund.
    05-28-09 03:44 PM
    Hmmm considering the guy I just spoke with in the ICU drank a bunch of antifreeze I have nothing to complain about at this late hour

05-30-09 02:58 AM
    Until I found out that no one likes that person.

Good stuff.

omg.. i actually giggled
    05-30-09 05:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD