Oh yea! I'll be getting one.
    07-14-08 06:53 AM
    I want to get it but I will go to the store first and play with it hands on. My gf has an iphone and to me its just "ok" so I hope the thunder performs better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-08 10:38 AM
    No touchscreen for me. I need a regular keyboard!
    07-16-08 03:12 PM
    I will be checking this phone out.. Have a DARE that I have been testing and although the touchscreen is nice I was missing the bb Os and keyboard.. if the thunder's onscreen keyboard works well then great!
    07-17-08 06:47 AM
    1st post at Crackberry.

Hi, everyone. If it works well, I'll be getting one. Got to use my friend's IPhone. Love the interface and that big sharp screen, but there's spotty ATT voice and Edge where I live. Fingers crossed.
    07-17-08 08:35 AM
    I will be checking it out but not too sure if i will get it. I love the big touch screen for internet brousing which I do a lot of but I do not know how the virtual keyboard will be for me. I do a lot of texting and email on my phone.

07-17-08 08:44 AM
    What carriers are getting thuinder?

07-17-08 08:44 AM
    What carriers are getting thuinder?

it's exclusive to verizon. and if i remember correctly that's a lifetime exclusive as long as verizon meets a sales quota.
    07-17-08 11:49 AM
    I'm content with my new 8330 Curve.
    07-17-08 11:51 AM
    Hopefully the Thunder is an amazing device

And then, once it has a firm foundation, I hope it will be released on all US carriers!
    Yes, I hope the Thunder does quite well (and I'm sure it will). I'd be shocked if no other US carriers will sell it, though.
    07-17-08 11:54 AM
    I will definatly be getting it. I have tmobile, so ill have to buy it unlocked. I really wish they would bring it to Tmobile.
    07-22-08 12:19 AM
    I will definatly be getting it. I have tmobile, so ill have to buy it unlocked. I really wish they would bring it to Tmobile.
    Ok, for the zillionth time, you can't use it the United States unless you have Verizon. Its not coming out for any other carrier. RIM and Verizon signed an agreement that this is an exclusive to Verizon in the United States for LIFE, yes for LIFE. Eventhough its CDMA and GSM, it doesn't have the U.S. GSM frequencies, only the European GSM bands for use with Vodaphone.
    07-22-08 09:07 PM
    I will be purchasing two of these (one for my wife and I) the day they release. I can't wait to see the accessories that they will have lined up for this!!!!
    07-23-08 12:11 AM
    Ok, for the zillionth time, you can't use it the United States unless you have Verizon. Its not coming out for any other carrier. RIM and Verizon signed an agreement that this is an exclusive to Verizon in the United States for LIFE, yes for LIFE. Eventhough its CDMA and GSM, it doesn't have the U.S. GSM frequencies, only the European GSM bands for use with Vodaphone.
    My original plan was to buy it unlocked from Europe. Are you saying even though I buy one from across the seas, I wont be able to use it here ?
    07-23-08 12:54 AM
    My original plan was to buy it unlocked from Europe. Are you saying even though I buy one from across the seas, I wont be able to use it here ?
    That's how the phone was designed. So you can't use it on U.S. GSM frequencies.
    07-23-08 11:26 PM
    That's how the phone was designed. So you can't use it on U.S. GSM frequencies.
    Well that just crushed any hope I had of getting as soon as it came out. I am very content with T-Mobile and will not be going to Verizon anytime soon.

Sorry to say this all, but desperate times call for deperate measures.
    I hope the Thunder tanks in sales. I hope they only sale 1/4 of their projected sales. That way RIM cancels their contract with Verizon and expands to other networks, like tmobile.
    07-24-08 04:16 PM
    If the touch is like iphone then maybe but I like to know what I am pressing because I have an itouch and when browsing and typing I misspell a lot hehe

07-25-08 12:24 PM
    what provider will the BB 9500 be released to in Canada?
    07-26-08 09:50 PM
    what provider will the BB 9500 be released to in Canada?
    WOW. Did you not read the posts in this thread?
    07-27-08 06:04 AM
    Are they going to release this thing on Sprint??? I'm looking to upgrade from an 8830WE. Cmon Sprint!!!!!

07-29-08 11:37 AM
    Well this is really gay.
    Originally Posted by Zato One:I will definatly be getting it. I have tmobile, so ill have to buy it unlocked. I really wish they would bring it to Tmobile. Ok, for the zillionth time, you can't use it the United States unless you have Verizon. Its not coming out for any other carrier. RIM and Verizon signed an agreement that this is an exclusive to Verizon in the United States for LIFE, yes for LIFE. Eventhough its CDMA and GSM, it doesn't have the U.S. GSM frequencies, only the European GSM bands for use with Vodaphone.:-)

07-29-08 11:39 AM
    Vzw here too... But I'm not a big fan of touch screen phones.... Haha I like my keyboards~

07-29-08 12:12 PM
    Well this is really gay.
    Originally Posted by Zato One:I will definatly be getting it. I have tmobile, so ill have to buy it unlocked. I really wish they would bring it to Tmobile. Ok, for the zillionth time, you can't use it the United States unless you have Verizon. Its not coming out for any other carrier. RIM and Verizon signed an agreement that this is an exclusive to Verizon in the United States for LIFE, yes for LIFE. Eventhough its CDMA and GSM, it doesn't have the U.S. GSM frequencies, only the European GSM bands for use with Vodaphone.:-)

Why is that gay? I was telling him you can't use it on GSM networks in the U.S.
    07-29-08 03:40 PM
    Hi all

I have tochPhone.

It is very useful to whach my loved tv-show Friends anywhere I whant.

By the way, I can share
    07-29-08 03:57 PM
    so everyone's talking about verizon getting the blackberry thunder, but is any other networks getting it like maybe..... tmobile
    and cant wait for it either. Im saving the "upgrade" option for that puppy.. drool
    07-29-08 11:14 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD