Think I will be purchasing a THUNDER! Will take part in the blackberry trade in so I can get some of my $ back!!
    07-30-08 09:56 AM
    Hi all

I have tochPhone.

It is very useful to whach my loved tv-show Friends anywhere I whant.

By the way, I can share
    You might consider removing the link from your sig as warez is illegal.
    07-30-08 08:54 PM
    I know I'll be at the VZW store day of launch!! I'll be the only dummy standing in line at 6am... lol
    07-31-08 12:22 AM
    I know I'll be at the VZW store day of launch!! I'll be the only dummy standing in line at 6am... lol
    More like clicking the mouse since Verizon always releases their phones online before they hit the stores.
    07-31-08 02:08 AM
    OK OK, there will be other blackberry touchscreen devices to come and they will be out on other carriers as well. Those of us who stay with our carriers and dont jump ship to verizon will have better models in the future and we wont have to worry about the thunder.....

However even though I wont go to verizon I will have to go there and at least hold the device :-)
    07-31-08 08:18 AM
    I'll wait for the Bold, maybe the Javeline even, but I don't think I'll be taking the Thunderstorm plunge. I need that keyboard! haha
    07-31-08 01:32 PM
    I really do want this phone, but I look at all the extras Ive purchased so far for my Curve!!! Would hate to waste everything.
    08-12-08 06:41 AM
    Hi all

I have tochPhone.

It is very useful to whach my loved tv-show Friends anywhere I whant.

By the way, I can share
    If you have it, give us some specs please
    08-12-08 11:18 AM
    Wow. If only any of you actually knew what you were talking about! Don't worry though, you will see. And I'll make sure I'm here to remind you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-08 08:35 PM
    I will upgrade if they will let current Curve owners upgrade at the discounted price. If not, I am stuck for 22 months.
    08-12-08 09:18 PM
    i'm pre-loading credit on to my account already. hopefully the phone comes out after nov 12th. thats when my annual upgrade rolls around.
    08-12-08 09:48 PM
    Does ANY one know if this phone will have WiFi ability or will this feature be turned off by VZN?

Getting internet access for your Verizon phone is pretty expensive and something I don't think I will do.

Having the ability to use WiFi would really be nice. I assume you can access the net using WiFi without having to get an expensive internet package from VRN, right?

Edit: I didn't know that you needed a BB data plan with a BB phone, so WiFi is moot. Still learning about the BB requirements.

Dennis
    Last edited by dlt123; 08-13-08 at 02:12 AM.
    08-12-08 11:05 PM
    Does ANY one know if this phone will have WiFi ability or will this feature be turned off by VZN?

Getting internet access for your Verizon phone is pretty expensive and something I don't think I will do.

Having the ability to use WiFi would really be nice. I assume you can access the net using WiFi without having to get an expensive internet package from VRN, right?

Edit: I didn't know that you needed a BB data plan with a BB phone, so WiFi is moot. Still learning about the BB requirements.

Dennis
    I predict that the phone will be called a Storm and will have horriblwpe OS problems at the beginning.

06-04-09 04:46 PM
    I predict that the phone will be called a Storm and will have horriblwpe OS problems at the beginning.

are you stupid? stop bringing up year old threads!
    06-04-09 05:11 PM
    are you stupid? stop bringing up year old threads!
    +1 for correctness

and +1 on the noob factor for the guy that brought this back up
    06-04-09 05:14 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD