06-11-10 02:24 PM
315 1234 ...
tools
    I thought about it, but naw ill be keeping my storm2......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 10:15 PM
    i am considering it, but after typing out a very long email with almost zero mistakes and as fast if not faster then i do on my laptop its hard to leave.
    You must be a terrible typist.
    04-14-10 10:21 PM
    You must be a terrible typist.
    on the computer? No im not im quite proficient, however i spend a few hours a day typing on a computer, and spend all day typing on my storm...
    04-14-10 10:30 PM
    My wife just got her new Devour android based phone tonight, and she LOVES it. She had a S1 and it was just way to over complicated for her. She plays on facebook all the time and has a simple yahoo webmail account. Plus most of the android apps are free and she is going nuts right now. Im in the same boat with the S2. Overkill for me.
    04-14-10 10:32 PM
    Been on the Eris train for a week now, and going back to my Storm2 in the morning. Missed my emails, and surepress screen, and of course my BBM.
    04-14-10 10:34 PM
    that HTC evo is very tempting in my opinion. imagine if it could be on verizon network. but knowing them they probably won't or maybe in about 10yrs when they finally realize they need phones that are oriented toward today's fashion obsessed and up to date on the new. society. plus verizon loves crippling phones, so i'm guessing they will try that on this if it ever comes out. and charge maybe 50 bucks for data like their other phones. just stupid. charging a $10 data for a phone that you don't use as a smartphone. ridiculous
    04-14-10 10:37 PM
    My wife just got her new Devour android based phone tonight, and she LOVES it. She had a S1 and it was just way to over complicated for her. She plays on facebook all the time and has a simple yahoo webmail account. Plus most of the android apps are free and she is going nuts right now. Im in the same boat with the S2. Overkill for me.
    S1 complicated? Now that's funny!!
    04-14-10 10:39 PM
    S1 complicated? Now that's funny!!
    Hey there cowboy. What I meant was it was too much phone for her to really use for the lite mobile stuff she does. Facebook SUCKS on the blackberry, and so does webmail. On her new phone, its beautiful and easy to use so she loves it.
    04-14-10 10:41 PM
    and charge maybe 50 bucks for data like their other phones. just stupid. charging a $10 data for a phone that you don't use as a smartphone. ridiculous
    $29.99 for 3G Smart-phones.
    $9.99 for 3G Multimedia Devices.

Its a new age, everyone is connected to the internet wether it be VZ Mobile Web or the Blackberry Browser.
    04-14-10 10:41 PM
    I'm going for thr 4G EVO.

04-14-10 10:42 PM
    Nope, I'll be staying with my Storm. Android does offer anything of an advantage for me to switch.
    04-14-10 10:43 PM
    Hey there cowboy. What I meant was it was too much phone for her to really use for the lite mobile stuff she does. Facebook SUCKS on the blackberry, and so does webmail. On her new phone, its beautiful and easy to use so she loves it.
    i agree with the facebook statement, i wish we could get a good app like android and iphone have..i think thats one of the things pushing bb users away, these other platforms have more "polished" apps, and no im not talking about the 5000 fart apps.
    04-14-10 10:44 PM
    I'm going for thr 4G EVO.

I heard this is going to be the real iphone killer finally.
    04-14-10 10:44 PM
    $29.99 for 3G Smart-phones.
    $9.99 for 3G Multimedia Devices.

Its a new age, everyone is connected to the internet wether it be VZ Mobile Web or the Blackberry Browser.
    yea, i know about the prices for data. i meant to say was in the future when they decide to bring more and more advanced phones.
    04-14-10 10:45 PM
    I will seriously consider, I will go try it out in the store, I am tired of the waiting for a new browser, better OS. We know now it will be atleast to the end of the year for the new browser or 6.0, then you have the rumors that the Storm 2 won't be able to handle 6.0. I am tired of waiting for RIM to get the act together. I own shares in RIM, and still think they will do well, but its sad when I enjoy playing on my wife's Eris more than my phone. Sense UI is really nice, we will see.
    04-14-10 11:12 PM
    My Blackberry Storm is just fine. I am a content owner of a blackberry and I don't need any android phone!
    04-14-10 11:25 PM
    ....and no im not talking about the 5000 fart apps.
    lol!! :d

04-14-10 11:39 PM
    No android phone has Bluetooth voice dialing capability. that's a show stopper for me.
    To be truthful, the Moto Devour (on VZW) has it. And I think there is one HTC unit on Sprint that has it too.

Based on the leaked user manual for the Incredible, it appears it doesn't, or maybe the manual just omits mention of it.

I do understand/agree that not having it is a show stopper for many, including me.
    04-15-10 06:33 AM
    I am pretty much sold on the Droid and will be dropping my iPhone for it in August. IMO, if you have a S2 and now want a Droid, you should have never purchased a S2 in the first place.
    04-15-10 07:08 AM
    The specs are great but I'm no to sure about it. Gonna give Rim until the release of the next Storm to make a jump..
    04-15-10 07:45 AM
    I don't get it...why are some people so concerned with what phone others have? I don't care what phone you use. If you want a droid, go get one. I also don't care what type of toilet paper you use, or what your favorite cheese is. Since we're not 12 year old girls that hang out all the time and swap clothes, fingernail polish and possibly our phones...it doesn't matter to me, or anyone else on this web site what phone you have.
    04-15-10 09:01 AM
    I don't get it...why are some people so concerned with what phone others have? I don't care what phone you use. If you want a droid, go get one. I also don't care what type of toilet paper you use, or what your favorite cheese is. Since we're not 12 year old girls that hang out all the time and swap clothes, fingernail polish and possibly our phones...it doesn't matter to me, or anyone else on this web site what phone you have.
    Penis envy....they have to have the better phone to make up for where they are deficient
    Last edited by howarmat; 04-15-10 at 09:54 AM.
    04-15-10 09:20 AM
    Only those with lower expectations.

The storm is much better.
    04-15-10 09:31 AM
    LOL!!! Truer words were never spoken! Nice work....
    04-15-10 09:33 AM
    Penis envy....they haev to have the better phone to make up for where they are deficient
    You're cracking me up Matt!
    04-15-10 09:44 AM
315 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD