Can't wait for the incredible. I've been a loyal blackberry user for six years, but it might be time to say, "see ya later". Anyone else considering the same?
    05-11-10 10:31 AM
    I'm getting an Incredible after seeing one up close that belongs to a friend. I have been a loyal BB user for years but have been disapointed year after year with buggy software slow browsing and crappy camera. I hang in there because RIM would say the next generation phones will be better. This phone blows everything RIM has out of the water...Are you listening RIM ?? Better get busy or you will end up like PALM with no user base. Yes I know they cater to large corporations but they have complaints also.
    05-11-10 10:47 AM
    Not ANOTHER one of these threads, please!!!!! Look up the gazillion other threads with the same title. If you want to switch, fine. But leave the rest of us alone that are still happy with our BB's!
    05-11-10 11:00 AM
    Not ANOTHER one of these threads, please!!!!! Look up the gazillion other threads with the same title. If you want to switch, fine. But leave the rest of us alone that are still happy with our BB's!
    It's the same posters with new nicknames.
    Just don't feed the trolls and they will go away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-10 11:04 AM
    lmao!

05-11-10 11:07 AM
    If it does not have push email it is not incredible.
    05-11-10 12:06 PM
    im experiencing deja vu....
    05-11-10 12:32 PM
    Going back to my Moto e815. Now THAT was incredible!
    05-11-10 01:12 PM
    I want to see a return of bag phones.

They rock.

05-11-10 02:16 PM
    Going back to my Moto e815. Now THAT was incredible!
    I loved the E815. Still have it somewhere. Learned to update software on that phone.

05-11-10 04:02 PM
    Going Back to Cali.........LL COOL J

NCIS LA comes on tonight
    05-11-10 05:13 PM
    I'm not a troll just a loyal BB user making a point that their competition is running over the top of them and they appear to be slow to react. Palm probably wishes they would have done something sooner. If it wasn't for corporate America RIM would be hurting. When I see the new BB coming out with the same old camera and very little improvements it makes you wonder if their asleep at the wheel.
    05-11-10 05:18 PM
    I will never leave blackberry. I'm a blackberry kid all the way.
    05-11-10 05:21 PM
    Why oh why oh why, don't the Moderators wake up and:-

1) Locked this thread and all like it.

2) Tell the original poster he is banned for a month.

From me :- "Goodbye, and don't slam the door on your way out". We don't care what you do. just go.

Ron, Wales, UK
    Last edited by moofychops; 05-11-10 at 05:40 PM.
    05-11-10 05:38 PM
    Why oh why oh why, don't the Moderators wake up and:-

1) Locked this thread and all like it.

2) Tell the original poster he is banned for a month.

From me :- "Goodbye, and don't slam the door on your way out". We don't care what you do. just go.

Ron, Wales, UK
    ah, Ron??? how about you simply chill? It seems your nose is way out of joint over this thread. I can't help but wonder why you bothered to reply. Personally, I get a bit frustrated with seeing non-Storm threads created on this forum, but when I feel someone has really crossed the line with OT threads, I just hit the "Report" link and let the mods decide if said thread should be moved to another forum.
    05-11-10 06:06 PM
    Do you think that there are people on Droid forums asking the question "Are you ditching your Droid for the new Blackberry Bold 9650"?

Just curious.
    05-11-10 08:48 PM
    LOL, Matt!!! You beat me to it again!! This is what, the FIFTH thread on the very same subject?

I think, simply out of weariness, I will never, ever, EVER "ditch my Storm 2 for the Marginally-Incredible" so I don't have to come in here and say "yes, I did."

I think some people just wanna have "their own thread." Go figure.

im experiencing deja vu....
    Interesting that so-called "loyal BB users for SIX YEARS" with only 5 or 8 posts, manage to start a thread as their top priority on saying they're SWITCHING! Go switch, please, and be a "loyal Incredible user."

I think I'm trading in my Diet Pepsi and switching to Diet Coke..no, wait, Coke is better...what do I do? I'm SkEeReD!
    Last edited by EnergyPlus; 05-11-10 at 09:01 PM.
    05-11-10 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD