Ok with everyone trying to have apps and themes that look like the iPhone and people yelling at them and flaming them, I have a few things to say:

To the people that want themes, sounds, a sliding lock thingy, or whatever it is, it is completely pathetic. You bought a blackberry STORM so why are you trying so hard to make it look like an iPhone? I think this is completely degrading to the reputation of Blackberry. The Blackberry storm is NOT an iPhone. Don't change that. It's like buying a Ford truck and replacing the Ford logo with Dodge. It just shows that you're ashamed of your device. Be proud of your BB.

And on a different note, the storm die-hards here need to take it a little easy on people that want apps that exist on the iPhone. Let's be honest, the iPhone has the most apps out of any phone ever created. Every app you can think of is either already out for the iPhone or in the process of being made. So you can't really blame someone for wanting a good USEFUL or entertaining app that just happens to exist on the iPhone. And a lot of users here, when making requests, say things like "oh you know, like the app they have on the iPhone" or something similar. Please don't take that literally, it is just a reference. I don't think they're essentially trying to offend anyone.

Anyways, that's just my two cents .
    03-01-09 04:38 PM
    I actually wanted an iPhone. It's a shame they didn't do business with VZW (yes, I know it was actually the other way around)
    03-01-09 04:41 PM
    People are able to customize their looks of their phones as they desire, you can keep they way yours looks and ill keep my phone the way it looks and who else wants their phone to look the way they want. I do agree with you that it is a BB no and iPhone but the option is always there to customize peoples own way.

Just my .02
    03-01-09 04:43 PM
    Who cares. People want whatever they want. If I were to put an iPhone theme on mine and an iPhone friend said anything, I'd bust their chops because their lame phones can't do it unless they have half a brain to jailbreak the thing.
    03-01-09 04:44 PM
    iPhone does have alot of useful apps just like Blackberry dominates the email world. It'd be nice if these super powers joined together to make one amazing phone .... the storm definitely has the potential though.
    03-01-09 04:51 PM
    Who cares, it's not your phone. You're ranting about nothing. What are you the Blackberry Storm police?
    03-01-09 04:59 PM
    Yeah that's exactly who I am, how the **** did you know?........

I'm stating my opinions/thoughts if you don't like it don't read it.
    Thanks.
    03-01-09 05:02 PM
    we can't decice if we like/dislike your thoughts/opinions without reading the tread, since the title is pretty vague.

please return the 3 minutes of my life it took to read and reply to this thread. they can be sent to my crackberry email account or to my PIN. thanks
    03-01-09 05:16 PM
    Why don't people let others do what they want with their own belongings? Personally I don't have any of the iPhone apps and such but why waste the time caring what other people what to do with their phone?

ETA: I have a Storm and an iPod Touch
    03-01-09 05:18 PM
    Yeah that's exactly who I am, how the **** did you know?........

I'm stating my opinions/thoughts if you don't like it don't read it.
    Thanks.
    Don't be so snippy. Much like you just did, I stated my opinion about your opinion.
    03-01-09 05:18 PM
    Why don't people let others do what they want with their own belongings? Personally I don't have any of the iPhone apps and such but why waste the time caring what other people what to do with their phone?
    Exactly, it's a phone.
    03-01-09 05:20 PM
    I agree with the OP its a blackberry, not an iphone (thank god)
    03-01-09 05:23 PM
    I have the Iberry theme and the only thing that looks like an Iphone is some of the icons. I paid good money for my phone I am going to make it look like whatever I want...also don't forget RIM has not released any official themes so everything out now is designed by fellow Blackberriers. Can you even changes Themes on an Iphone?

plus what Iphone apps are you talking about? The farting one or the lightsaber one...

just my pennies in your face
    03-01-09 05:26 PM
    You have to hack an iPhone to change the theme, but it is easily done, and there's like a billion themes and you can change everything and anything. So yes and no.
    03-01-09 05:28 PM
    huh I don't think I have seen any other themes for the iPhone...might have to check that out, I do want and iPod Touch though
    03-01-09 05:32 PM
    My friend hacked his iPhone and there's like a billion themes he can put on there now...change icons if he wants, change the battery symbol, all kinds of stuff. I forgot the site that they use for that, it wasn't that important to me.
    03-01-09 05:35 PM
    Here's a wallpaper for all you iWannabees....

03-01-09 05:39 PM
    People are able to customize their looks of their phones as they desire, you can keep they way yours looks and ill keep my phone the way it looks and who else wants their phone to look the way they want. I do agree with you that it is a BB no and iPhone but the option is always there to customize peoples own way.

Just my .02

+1

Do whatever you want, I say....
    03-01-09 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD